I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing (Raura Fanfic)

LAURA'S POV

Hey, I’m Laura Marano, I live in Miami, and I’m Ally from Austin & Ally. My bestfriend is Ross, he’s very sweet and everybody says we would be a cute couple, but we only see each other as friends! I LOVE GOGURT and you can call me L-Dawg.

ROSS' POV

Hello, I’m Ross Lynch, I live in Miami and I’m Austin from Austin & Ally. My beautiful bestfriend is Laura, I love her. Everybody says we like each other, but we don’t. At least she doesn’t… I am in a band with my siblings Riker, Rocky, Rydel and a really close friend, Ratliff. Our band is called R5. I also have a brother that isn’t in the band, his name is Ryland, the youngest.

~END OF POV’S~

(They’re at the set and just finished filming Austin & Ally)

"That was Rossome!" Laura exclaimed. Ross laughed.

"Don't say that" He answered. She giggled and started running around the set.

Raini walked to Ross and sighed "She isn't normal" and then walked away. Ross laughed.

"Guys! You can go home now. See you tomorrow!" The director said, interrupting Ross' laugh.

"Okay" Calum said, walking to his dressing room.

Laura started walking with him to her dressing room, but Ross grabbed her wrist and turned her around.

"Do you want to sleepover today?" He asked. Laura thought for a minute.

"Yeah, of course. What time?"

"Now.... You go with me" He answered.

"I'll get my things and go to your dressing room, we meet there" Laura said walking away. He nodded and walked to his dressing room

Laura grabbed her things and changed to her normal clothes. When she was ready, she knocked on his dressing room door.

"Ross?" She waited for a second before suddenly someone grabbed her by the waist from behind. She screamed and looked at the person.

"DAMN ROSS!" Laura yelled. Ross laughed hard and let go of her.

"You should have seen your face" He laughed, walking to his car with Laura behind him.

They enter the car and Ross looked at her, holding his laugh. She sighed.

"You are mean" She said. Ross rolled his eyes and started the car.

Laura turned on the radio, and "Crazy" by Aerosmith started playing. She squealed and started singing.

"You know that your gonna give me their CD for my birthday, right?" She asked when the music ended.

"Sure" Ross laughed.