Chapter 11

ROSS’ POV

In the middle of the flight Laura woke up. She looked at her right side and realized that we were in the plane, but didn’t realize that she was sleeping on me. Oh gosh, when she realizes I bet she’s going to kill me because I didn’t wake her. She just doesn’t understand that I can’t wake her, I just can’t, it’s impossible.

She looked at me and started to wonder why I was in front of her. She’s so cute with that sleepy face! And she still didn’t realize.

Well, now I think she realized, because she gasped.

“Ross, why didn’t you wake me?!” She said sitting on her sit. Oh man! Why did she have to wake up?!

“Because I knew you were tired, and you weight nothing, it’s like I was carrying a cat” I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and laughed with me.

“You should have woken me up, so you wouldn’t have to carry me. I was tired but I could walk, you know…” She said laughing. Stop laughing! I’m going to fall for you all over again!

“But I don’t mind carrying you. And I bet you were going to ask me to carry you, I bet!” I said smiling. She smiled back. STOP!

“Yeah yeah” Laura said giving up. YAY! I WIN!

She started to listen to music on her iPod and I turned to the window (A/N: he was sitting next to the window).

I started to close my eyes and think about Laura. After a little I fell asleep, of course, dreaming about my girl.

LAURA’S POV

I was listening to music and Ross was sleeping. I couldn’t help but smile at his cuteness. He was sleeping with a smile on his face, probably dreaming about something that makes him really happy. Maybe someone? NO!

I think I said it out loud because everybody in this plane is looking at me like I’m the most weird person in this world. Well, maybe I am.

I blushed and looked at Ross. Luckly, he didn’t wake up.

~After 1 hour~

I’m bored. Ross still hasn’t woken up. I asked a flight attendant if we were almost there and she said we were already there, we were reaching the airport. YAY!

I wanted to look out the window, but I didn’t want to wake Ross. I started to think and an idea plopped in my head! I started to get closer to Ross and tried to look out the window, it wasn’t working. I got closer, almost on Ross’ lap, I hope he doesn’t wake up! I finally could see out the window!

It was amazing! The view was perfect! It was like I was flying! How I wish Ross was up! He would love this. It was so fascinating, I wasn’t paying attention and got closer to the window. IT WAS ROSSOME!

ROSS’ POV

I was dreaming about Laura when suddenly something moved on top of me. I opened my eyes curious. My eyes widened, it was Laura, she was probably trying to look out the window.

“This is the best view ever!” She said fascinating. Oh well, I think the best view ever is in front of me, and on top of me.

I didn’t move. I didn’t want Laura to move. I saw Laura turning her head in my direction and I pretended to be asleep, but it was too late. She got off of me, realizing what she was doing.

“Ross, I know you’re awake. Sorry if I woke you up, I just wanted to look out the window. AND IT IS AMAZING!” She said excited. I bet she would be jumping right now if we weren’t in a plane.

“No, it’s okay, I don’t mind, feel free to be on top of me” I said wiking and smiling flirtatiously. She rolled her eyes and laughed really hard.

“Shut up” She simply said, still laughing.

Just as I was going to reply, the flight attendant announced that we were in Australia and that we could take off our seatbelts. We landed after 10 minutes.

We got out of the plane and Laura started to jump and run, typical.

“FINALLY! FINALLY! ROSS!” She screamed. My little weirdo! I started to laugh at her.

She calmed down and we entered the airport and got our baggage. We did all the stuff and finally it was time to go to the hotel. We were going to be at the same hotel, in different rooms, of course.

We took a taxi and arrived at the hotel a few minutes later. I paid the taxi driver and we entered the hotel. It was super big, Laura’s eyes widened and I was speechless.

“Is this a hotel or a city?” Laura asked shocked. Her face was so funny!

“Believe me, a hotel” I said laughing.

She started to jump and run to the front desk saying our names to the lady that was there. The woman started to laugh at her and I joined her. Laura stood there smiling. Ugh! It kills me!

The lady gave us our room key cards and we started to walk to the elevator.

And the adventure starts now!