Chapter 14

NOBODY’S POV

Laura and Ross were walking  at the mall now, looking around. There was no paparazzi, they were officially alone.

Ross was with his hands on his pockets, he really didn’t care about what they were going to do, he just wanted to be with her. He was thinking about the girl that was by his side, like always. He was thinking that many guys wanted her, she could be with any guy she wanted, he wasn’t the only guy in the world. Like, who wouldn’t want her? Her smile was perfect, her voice was perfect, her laugh was perfect, her personality was perfect, her eyes were perfect, she was perfect. And he couldn’t help but think about her all the time, he loved to think about her, but he hated the fact that she would never feel this way for him.

For him she didn’t feel the same way, but for her? Puft, she didn’t even know what she felt for him. She was confused, really confused. She didn’t like him, but every time they touched, she felt butterflies, and his smile made her day, but she didn’t like him. She couldn’t, it would probably ruin their show if they broke up, and it was the last thing she wanted.

“What do you wanna do?” asked him, playing with a piece of her hair.

“I don’t know” she answered, shrugging her shoulders.

“We can go to the movies!” he exclaimed clapping his hands.

“Finally Rossy had a good idea!” she exclaimed laughing.

“Whatever” said him, laughing with her and rolling his eyes.

“What movie are we gonna watch?” Laura asked.

“How about The Fault In Our Stars?” he asked all excited.

“But we watched this movie 2 times already!”

“Who cares? You are going to cry again, anyways” He said smiling “And I’ll be there to comfort you” He continued.

“You cried too!” she exclaimed laughing “and it was so adorable”

“Oh, really? Why?” he asked raising his eyebrow.

“It’s difficult to find guys who cry watching romantic movies” Laura said, making him blush like crazy “you are special” she continued. That made him blush more, which made her laugh.

“Let’s go watch the movie” Ross said, changing the subject. Laura rolled her eyes and agreed. 

~After 15 minutes~

They were now sitting in the movie theater waiting for the movie to start, and there was a lot of people there. Ross and Laura were talking about how the movie was cute and sad at the same time.

Actually, Laura was talking, Ross was looking at her, focusing on every part of her face. He wasn’t really paying attention on what she was saying, and when she realized it, she stopped talking and waved her hands in front of his eyes, which made him come back to reality.

He laughed awkwardly and turned to the screen, the movie was starting. She made a confused look and also turned to the screen.

The movie was now in the part where they kiss. Laura started to cry in the part that Augustus tells Hazel that she’s beautiful, Ross also started to cry in this part. Laura was drying her tears in Ross’ shirt, but he didn’t mind, he just hugged her.

Hazel kissed Augustus and Laura cried even more, Ross looked at Laura, thinking about them kissing now. Oh, how he wanted. He looked at her lips, they were red now, because she was crying (A/N: if it even makes sense hahahahhahahah! But my lips stay red when I cry). He wanted to cheer her up by kissing her, but it wouldn’t cheer her up, she would probably slap him and stop talking to him.

This thoughts didn’t stop him, anyways. He started to lean in, she looked at him and started to lean in too, to his surprise. Now they were close, really close. Their foreheads were touching, they could feel each other’s breath. Ross was looking at her lips, and Laura was looking at his eyes. They closed their eyes. Their lips were one inch apart………….

Suddenly, Laura felt someone poking her arm. She pulled away from Ross and looked at the person. It was someone she thought she would never see again, someone Ross would do anything to stay away from, someone who made Ross cry, someone Laura met at the beach and didn’t saw again.

It was……………………………………………………… Luke?