Chapter 21

Everybody was backstage, ready to start the Q&A, they were going to do it and then start the concert.

Laura and Rydel were having a little talk about the concert, they were really excited, especially Laura.

Ross was with the boys, they were talking about Laura. He wasn't talking, just listening to them.

"So Ross, when are you going to make a move?" Riker asked.

"Probably never" Ross said playing with his fingers.

"C'mon dude, you know Laura won't make a move right? You are the boy" Rocky said.

"Sometimes I wish I was a girl" Ross said frowning "it would be so easy".

"Are you crazy Bro? Is so difficult to be a girl! Girls have their periods, they are the ones that get pregnant, they have to choose different clothes everyday--" Ryland said, counting with his fingers, but Ross interrumped.

"Okay, I wouldn't like to be a girl! But is just so sad to think that the one you like doesn't like you back..." Ross looked down.

"Ross, tell us the truth, do you more than like Laura?" Riker asked.

"Dude, I'm deeply in love with her, and every time I think about her or see her smile, I fall more in love" Ross said, he was serious, it wasn't just a crush "And you guys don't know how it hurts to see her face everyday and don't be able to just kiss her lips, to see other guys looking at her and don't be able to do something. I really am madly in love with her, it hurts, and I would do anything to just call her mine". Ross confessed, finally looking up at the other boys.

"You got it bad" Ratliff said patting his shoulder.

Suddenly, Laura came and told them to go to the stage. Before going, Ross grabbed her and hugged her super tight. She smiled and hugged him back.

Everybody was calling him, but he didn't want to pull away. Laura was confused because suddenly he hugged her and wouldn't let go, but he really had to go so she pulled away. He looked into her eyes and stroked her cheek before running to the boys. She smiled and yelled good luck to everyone, they waved and walked to the stage.

The Q&A started. They were answering the questions normally, it was always the same questions. It was Ross' turn to choose someone. He saw a little girl in the back, she was on her father's back. He pointed at her.

"You" He pointed smiling at her cuteness.

"Hi" She said cutely "I would like to know if you and Laura are bestfriends" She said.

"Yes" He said.

"Would you like to be something more?" Ratliff asked, teasing him.

"Yes" Ross simply said, looking at Ratliff. He knew Laura was backstage seeing everything, but he said the truth anyways.

They widened their eyes. Rydel and Ratliff were quietly fangirling, finally Ross said it. Rydel remembered that Laura was backstage and widened her eyes again, looking at Laura. She was shoked, her eyes were widened too.

"Okay! Let's get this concert started!" Riker yelled excitedly, breaking the silence that was there. Everybody screamed.

The show was going by quickly. They danced and jumped so much. It was amazing to know that more than 3 thousand of people knew all the songs.

"If I can't be with you" was Ross' favorite song. It was definitely about Laura. He wrote most of the song alone, thinking about her, and sang the song thinking about her.

"THANK YOU AUSTRALIA!" Rocky screamed ending the concert.

They went backstage and soon Laura came running to them. She was excited, and decided not to bring up the subject about the Q&A. She hugged them, congradulating everyone.

When she started talking to Ross, he couldn't focus, and he wasn't listening a thing. He looked at her lips, wanting them connected with his, badly. He wanted to kiss her now, and to our surprise, he did it.

With one hand he grabbed her waist, and the other was on her cheek. He crashed their lips together. She put her hands on his chest and kissed back, come on, of course she wanted it.

Ross couldn't think straight. Her lips were like drugs, and he was sure he got adicted to it. He wanted this kiss to last forever, he waited so long for it, and by the way he was kissing her, she felt that he needed this kiss.

They pulled away after a while Laura didn't know what to think, but she definitely felt something for him, she wasn't afraid to accept that anymore. Suddenly, Ross got closer to her ear and whispered.

"I'm in love with you"

.................................................

AAAAAAAAH! FINALLY! ROSS TOOK SO LONG! I'M FANGIRLING AAAAAAAH!

So guuuuuuuys, hi! How are you? I am not sick anymore, and to celebrate I posted this chapter!

Bye ♥

Stay Rossome