desserts

a/n: this is right after the final chapter of here and there. 

Soraru's a good friend. He's always willing to listen to whatever you had to say, always made sure to give his friends gifts, was always willing to just be there for you on any sort of circumstance. On top of that, he was just an amazing guy in general, with his singing and other hidden talents—not that Info-san would ever tell him any of these things so explicitly, of course. But he was truly grateful to be Soraru's friend.

The reason why he was even Info-san in the first place was because of their friendship; Soraru has helped him out many times, and he wanted to do the same.

But even though they are super close, there were times where Info just really didn't understand Soraru at all.

"Hey, Soraru-san," he greets teasingly, knowing the other often gets embarrassed when he actually calls him by his stage name. He usually does when people who knew him before he became Soraru-san called him that.

But to his surprise, Soraru just smiles and waves, sliding into the seat across from him. "Good morning~"

Info blinks at him, studying the man's face. "You're in a good mood today," he muses, giving the man a questioning look.

Soraru just smiles wider, and honestly, this cheerful Soraru is almost scary to him. "Hmmm? Am I?"
Creepy, he thinks to himself.

Today they met a cafe to work out the details regarding Soraru's new mini album. After they order, they quickly get to work, spending a good hour making sure everything was scheduled to be announced, finished, and released at the right time, along with deciding who would contact which stores regarding the selling of Soraru's album.

And while Soraru is focused during the entire thing— he's always focused when he needs to be— there are moments where he'd look down at his phone, smile widely and eagerly type something back, as if he were a schoolboy texting his crush.

After this happens for a few more times, Info can't hold back his curiosity. "Who are you texting?"

"Hmm?" Soraru hums back absentmindedly, typing out a response, a grin gracing his lips. "Oh, it's just Mafumafu."

He blinks, studying Soraru's expression as he stares at his phone. Now, Info will admit he doesn't know much about love, but expression Soraru has right now can only be described as lovestruck. "...Just Mafumafu, huh..." he murmurs back.

Don't tell me...did he actually get a girlfriend????

He knows Soraru's the type to keep things to himself until he's ready to reveal them, so Info decides not to push it. The meeting continues, though with more skeptical looks from him as Soraru continues to occasional look down at his phone and smile like a teenage girl.

"So does this all sound good?" He asks, when he thinks they've covered everything.

Soraru nods. "I'll let you know if anything comes up, but I should be able to contact everyone to have things run smoothly from here on out."

"I'll keep up with my side too," he assures. The two of them gather their things and stand up, heading out the door together. However, Soraru suddenly stops just as they were about to exit the cafe, turning around.

"Ah, I should get something for Mafumafu," the man says almost absentmindedly, heading back towards the cafe counter.

"Oh. Okay," he replies, and though his voice is dripping with confusion, he follows the man back anyway. The two of them look down at the displays of pastries together.

"Should I get him the normal looking one or the cat shaped one?" Soraru asks him, looking as if he were about to pick an engagement ring with how serious he contemplates the decision. "He likes cute things, right?"