2

hello!! im gonna be reviewing some danganronpa oc's!!

be warned that there MIGHT be some spoilers for sdr2 and drv3~!

okie dokie! lets start with this one!

hmmm.... where can i start;; the chest size seems to be a c i can tell? it could possibly be less big. i also don't think the talent "ultimate magician" is valid anymore, due to the fact that in drv3, there's an ultimate magician, himiko yumeno..

i also feel like the ponytail shouldn't be there, it makes the oc looks a bit.... mary sueish, i feel like if the ponytail was cut off, the hair would be slightly better then it was before.

i also feel like the eye color and leggings could be changed too.

well that's the first one! off to the next one!

hmm... the clothing doesn't seem to match very well as i can see, maybe switching up the clothing colors could make the oc look a bit better. along with Trixie, the talent isn't valid anymore. drv3 has an ultimate cosplayer, tsumagi shirogane. (i hope im teaching you people new to danganronpa some new things lmao)

next up~!

first off, yukio

first off, yukio.

i don't feel "alright" with the talent for her, it reminds me alt of sdr2's nagito komaeda, ultimate lucky student. but i think that's all for her.

now for yuuka!!

i really like her talent to be honest, i'm not sure if shsl entertainer is taken but i'll do research on dr1, sdr2, and drv3 (probably danganronpa zero too) and see if there was an ultimate entertainer to make sure of it!

now onto the clothing, i feel like her pink shirt should be up more to cover up her white undershirt. i also think that the cards don't match with her really. i don't see any touches on her that resemble cards.

well those are the 4 oc's i'll be reviewing,, if you have a danganronpa oc or you found a danganronpa oc you'd like to review, let me know in the comments!! cya!!!