12 /// i lIVE BITCH

DivisionYandere

ayo thot i see you i got eyes uwuuwuwuwu

hEARD YOU TALKIN SHIT

*ahem*

I'm not faking being transgender, I'm not even transgender anymore. I'm demigirl. Which Incase your dumbass doesn't know, means that I identify as a female, but not fully. Lets not forget you're only saying that because you're transphobic! Seriously, I don't even think you should be bisexual If you're transphobic, Infact, you shouldn't even be PART OF the LGBTQ+ community If you're transphobic! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Also, I tried to commit suicide, but my 2 dogs walked Into my room and my mom (Who was In my sisters who which Is right next to mine) saw me with a knife then gave me a huge lecture about how much she loves me, blah blah blah, and all that bullshit.

And also, to fucking hell that you didn't stalk me! If you didn't stalk me, then YOU obviously stalked Carrie and Skyy! YOU stalk me, and If you WEREN'T, then how'd you see the message on my wall huh? Huh? See, you don't know cause you're stalking me!

And to fucking hell that you didn't know that sugaroppai was me, I made a new account to get away from YOU, YOUR BOYFRIEND (Which I betted 6 dollars that you'll end up breaking up with him In about 2 weeks), AND ALL OF YOUR WHITE KNIGHTS (Who I feel REALLY, REALLY BAD FOR FALLING FOR YOUR LIES! Yes, I'm a liar, but I don't go THAT far.).

And me giving out your full name and address out online? HOW ABOUT I DO THAT RIGHT NOW TO SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF A "BITCH" I AM, HOW MUCH OF A "FAKE TRANS" I AM, HEY EVERYONE, SHELBY'S FULL NAME IS SHELBY CARRIER! MUST FEEL HORRIBLE FOR YOUR FULL NAME TO BE REVEALED TO THE PEOPLE WHO TAKE TIME TO READ THIS DOESN'T IT.

Also to whoever reads this, don't report the following:

derpxtte

applethingyay

They're pretty much Innocent In this situation, they're my best friends and I care about them a lot. Plus, If Shelby didn't talk to them EVER, none of this wouldn't have happened~!

Also Shelby, how are you still alive? Didn't you KILL YOURSELF....?

Yeah, you fake depression so good! Need you to teach me how to fake depression and suicidal thoughts one day!

No but seriously, you fake depression. You DON'T cut yourself, I DO. You don't cry over small, dumb things. I DO. You don't do anything related to depression but say that you're going to kill yourself! WHICH YOU ACTUALLY AREN'T DOING.

Allow me to bring this up, shall I?

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Shelby_Rox

All of that Information's true sweetie! You can't deny It~

Allow me to show another thing.

You copied Skyy's candy oc franchise, along with making a paperbag oc without Carrie's permission

You copied Skyy's candy oc franchise, along with making a paperbag oc without Carrie's permission. SURELY you made the candy oc franchise, not Skyy! NOT.

So there you have It Shelby, or anyone else reading this. That's all I pretty much have to say on my side of the story.

Also Shelby, tomorrow when I get back from school, I'm editing your Encloypedia Dramatica page with all of this~! Get ready cause your ass Is about to get whooped with all the proof I have, everyone will LOVE to see you're still bullshitting at the age of 14!

Bye~!