Trouble

Liza's POV:

I walk into the bar and the stench of alcohol and smoke fills my nose making its way to my throat. As bad as it smells, my body has become used to it. I walk over to an empty bar stool in between two hefty built men and sit down. The bar tender who goes by Steve, looks over and recognizes me immediately, I guess you could say I'm a "regular" here and by regular I mean you could find me here on Monday, Thursday, and Friday nights, and if you're lucky, Saturday and Sunday in the depths of the night. He begins making my drink before he even arrives in front of me, a lime margarita with a shot of whiskey.

"Hey Liza, you want your usual tonight?" he asks in a jokingly manner, knowing I've never tried anything else, nor will I.

"That's like asking a lion if he wants to eat meat, it's not a yes or no question, it's a matter of now or later." I say with a slight smirk on my face, Steve had been working here just as long as I've been coming here, and although I just turned 21 about three months ago, I've been coming here for a long time.

As he handed me my drink, a large commotion came from behind me. I look back towards the doors and see a group of guys walk in. They all hover excitedly around a guy in the middle wearing black pants, a black shirt, black shoes, and a black baseball cap, leading him toward the empty bar stool a few seats down from me. As they loudly sit him down I overhear their order.

"Get my boy a bottle of the best liquor you have! He only turns 21 once and I'm going to make sure he enjoys it!" They all cheer and pat the birthday boy on the back roughly.

As I hear him speak, I notice his voice is deep enough to dive into and get lost forever, "Alex you don't have to spend so much money on liquor that I'm barely going to drink."

The guy who goes by Alex chuckled and smacked the boy on the back, "Anything for my buddy Dave, and if you don't drink it don't worry, I'm certain it won't go to waste." He looks around at the surrounding boys with a smile and they all begin to cheer.

I turn back to my drink trying to block out the occasional cheering coming from the group. I had too much on my mind to notice an hour later one of them had walked up to me. He looked nervously at me as if I intimidated him as he gave me a napkin with something written on the back. When I flipped the napkin over, I see a phone number with the top labeled "David's Cell". I look over at the group and everyone simultaneously pointed to  the birthday boy whose name I now knew was David.

I smirked and made my way out of the bar. I had unfinished business that needed attending to before the sun rose. I find it much easier to move large bags into your car at night than the day. That way you don't catch the attention of every person passing by, whether it be in car, walking, or on bike. I was no longer afraid of being caught, I had gained too much confidence to worry. What I worried about was being spotted by a fan who might turn into my next victim.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh my gosh! Okay so this chapter was pretty short but it was kind of just to set the scene. This is my first Diza story and I wanted it to be different that other ones and it sure is so far! I'm going to try to update regularly so let me know what you guys think in the comments! And don't forget to vote!