Chapter 1 Part 1

Chapter 1 Part 1: Dino-sensei!!
_________________________________________
Third POV

Reborn was about to whacked a peacefully sleeping Tsukiko with his familiar green ten ton hammer into Tsukiko's head, as if was a daily routine (A/N: it is a daily routine for them, duh *note sarcasm) Tsukiko immedieatly woke up in her peaceful slumber.

"HIIEE!! REBORN I TOLD YOU STOP DOING THAT!!!" shriek Tsukiko."No" Reborn just smirk, kicking Tsukiko out of her bed.

Tsukiko quickly go to the bathroom, to get some bath to go to school before a certain prefect 'bite her to death'.

Tsukiko meet up with Gokudera and Yamamoto at the gate and together they go to school with the two, Gokudera and Yamamoto arguing, more like one-sided argurment with Gokudera arguing with Yamamoto just laughing his head off.

Once they arrive at school, they saw Disciplinary members lined up as usual like bodyguards at the entrance of the school. They proceed to enter until they reached their classroom.

Once they reached their classroom, they all seated on their respective seats, the bell rangs and as if a cue the students quickly go in the classroom and seated at their respective seats.

Reborn disguise as Reboyama-sensei walk in and checked attendance of the students. "Today dame-tsuki is absent" Reborn announce, 'HIEE! REBORN HIBARI WILL BITE ME TO DEATH!!' Tsukiko frantically thought, glaring--read: pouting cutely at Reborn, who took noticed and smirked unnoticed.

_________________________________________
》》TIME SKIP》》
(Still in Third POV)

After the class, lunch came as Tsuna and the other's are at the rooftop of Nami-chuu, where a sleeping demon of a prefect is.

They eat in silence as the lunch pass the trio came to their classroom to start class. Once they arrived the class are whispering about having a Italian Class, about basic greetings' in Italian and the teacher who's going to teach them.

"Is the teacher a girl or guy?" B1 student asked B3. "Maybe it's a girl!" B3 replied.

Meanwhile at the girl's (a/n: of course not Chrome, Kyoko and Hana)

"Maybe the new teacher is a guy?" G5 student asked G2. "Yeah! I bet it's a handsome guy!" G2 answered. "Yeah! I agree with you!" G5 student agreed with G2 student.

Suddenly the door opened and a handsome foreigner came in "Ciao, Class 2-A".

It was silent at first but.... it finally processed "KYAHHHH!!!" "Who is that?" "So handsome" " Do you think he have a girlfriend?!" "Marry me!!!"

While they are screaming a certain brunette only thought 'WHY!!!????' and accidently blurt out "Dino....- nii" she realize she blurted that out and looked at her classmates only to realize that they are looking at her and Dino back and forth and the class who heared screamed "Tsu-chan!!!!!!!!"

And it finally broke the silence.

" Ehhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" But stopped when dino who was trying to hug tsukiko tripped.. and again silence came (a/n: bow).

And G3 stood up and pointed at Tsukiko and shouted angrily "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GET THE HOT GUYS?!!".

Dino frowned at that when she (a/n: G3) shouted that to his precious little sister, he walked up to them and said to G3.

"I would really appreciate it if you would not speak to my little sister like that" and smiled threatingly at the G3 and continued "or do you want to face my wrath??" G3 shivered under his glare and immediatley shaked her head.

"Good now let's continue our class" and walked towards the teachers desk but he tripped again (a/n: awkward silence~).

Dino stand up immediately and said "*Ahem* Now, let's start the lesson".

"Today we will learn about the basic greeting's in Italian, so memorize in 10 minutes the basic greeting's in Italian, in the paper that I gave to you all" Dino said as he gave papers to the student's of Class 2-A.

~After 10 minutes~

"Okay, Time's up everyone now let's begin with... Gokudera Hayato" Dino called for Gokudera, Gokudera stood up from his sit and walked towards in front of the whole classroom.

"Ciao Gokudera-kun, come stai facendo tu e gli altri?" [Hello Gokudera-kun, how are you and the others' doing?] Dino questioned.

"Stiamo bene, specialmente decimo, Cavallone" [We're doing fine, especially tenth, Cavallone] Gokudera replied to Dino calmly (a/n: which is unusual).

"Bene! Ora il prossimo ...." [Good! Now next one....] Dino announced.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Bene! Ora il prossimo .... Tsukiko Sawada"
[Good! Next one.... Tsukiko Sawada] Tsukiko stand up and walked up infront of the classroom and face Dino infront of the class. Dino smiled at her, to encourage her.

_________________________________________

Edited by: @Sinclair27 😁