Chapter 9

*lukes point of view*

Kaylee stood up and closed my door. In the process she locked it. She took her shirt off and stood before me. Waiting to see my next move. I walked towards her and pushed her up against the wall. I started to kiss her plump full lips. I made my way down to her neck and soon realized there were just too many clothes still on.

"Kay there's too many clothes" I murmured between kisses.

"What are we going to do about that?" Kaylee smirked with a big smile on her face. She immediately took my shirt off. Soon things got moved to the bed. We both looked at eachother to make sure this was ok. After we both gave the nod suddenly our pants were off. Kaylee strip teased out of her panties and the girl of my dreams was standing before me looking as beautiful as ever.

She knelt down and started to take off my boxers. I watched her eyes as she saw my size.

When we were little we always saw eachother naked but once we learned about sex we stopped. Since then she hasn't really seen my body body since. And this was a shock to her.

She took me all in as I did her. She looked up at me and smiled. She looked back down and started sucking the life out of me. Every little thing she did with her mouth and hands were amazing. Soon I cummed everywhere and was more in love with this girl than ever.

We both laughed and things got serious again. I lifted her to the bed and returned the favor. Hearing her moans and groans were sexy as hell. She has no idea what she does to me. She reached her climax and screamed my name. That was the best sound ever.

After we were both done we were kissing like there was no tomorrow. Soon Kaylee broke the kiss and as sad as I was she gave me her biggest teethiest grin and I was over it already.

"Luke I'm freezing!" Kaylee shrieked as she made her way to my drawers. She took a pair of my boxers and put them on. Then she took one of my t shirts and also put it on. "Luke where are your sweats!?!?" I got up and found my favorite pair of sweatpants and gave them to her. She completed the look by putting them on. And she looked fucking beautiful. She always wore my clothes but this time it was different. It meant more.

Kaylee laughed and pointed down. A boner had emerged and I muttered a quick "shit" and put on some pants. I'd have to take care of that later.

For the rest of the day me and Kaylee laid in my bed cuddling and watching tv. My mom brought us food and soup for kaylees 'sickness'.

Soon Kaylee fell asleep in my bed in my arms in my clothes like so many times before. But now, like so many other things, it was different.