Chapter 2

I've known Luke since fifth grade. He was always my best friend and my partner in crime. Now we are in high school. 12th grade to be exact. We are graduating this year and nothing seems real. Especially the fact that everyone can see I love Luke, but him. He is blind to the fact that I have fallen for him seven years ago when he helped me move all the moving boxes into my house. He was my first real crush and probably my last. Whenever I think I'm over him I end up falling harder for him. We have had every single class together since the fifth grade. There was not one time I was ever really away from him. I'm addicted to him. He's like a drug. An awful drug that does bad things to my body. He gives me withdrawals and makes my body lure to him. Luke just has that power. Especially right now when we are sitting in biology class and we should be taking notes but of course I'm going to miss them again.

"Remember that time you fell and HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH" Everyone turned to look, but this was nothing new. Luke was always disrupting every class with his beautiful laugh.

"LUKE! This is the 3rd time this week you are disrupting my class! And Kaylee! Why are you egging him on? Don't laugh at him! Be mature and ignore him." She continued to lecture us but god. Couldn't she see I couldn't ignore him? I've been trying since he got me in trouble within the first week we new eachother.

"But ms.peirceson, you can not yell at your favorite students." Luke said, giving his best charming smile.

"Then stop disrupting my class! And tell Kaylee to stop daydreaming for crying out loud!" Everyone laughed at me and my cheeks turned bright red with embarrassment. Everyone knew why I was daydreaming... but of course Luke.