Chapter 10

*Kaylee's point of view*

I woke up and looked around. I was in Luke's bed, but Luke wasn't there. I felt sad because I wanted to wake up in his arms. I started to get up until I saw a note on the bed.

"I went out to get us breakfast. Take a shower if you want, or just stay in bed. Do whatever you want to do, no one else is home. I'll be back soon. -Love Luke" I was smiling so hard that it hurt. Luke was so sweet. I took him up on the shower and went into his bathroom.

I used all of Luke's products since I didn't have my own and I was engulfed in the scent of Luke, which is amazing. I was singing and having my own little concert when I almost died.

"what did you do with that money your dad gave you for signing lessons?"

"LUUUUKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"HAHAHHAHA. Well Kay I wanted to let you know I'm home and breakfast is waiting so hurry your cute ass up." I started to blush and responded with a "shut up Luke." Which he laughed at.

Soon after I was done and came out of the shower. There were a pile of clothes waiting for me. I smiled and looked for my towel. I know I put one out. After looking and looking and looking Luke came in and I shrieked. I was naked for crying out loud!

"Oh stop it I saw you naked before" Luke said with a smile in his voice. As he did he handed me my towel. It was very warm. 

"Luke your the best!" I gushed. He looked down and tried to play it off but he put my towel in the dryer so I had a nice and warm one. After I pushed him out I got dressed in the clothes Luke had left out for me and made my way downstairs. Luke was standing there waiting for me. As soon as I sat down we started to shovel food into our mouths. You would of thought we never ate before.

"Kaylee you out ate me again." Luke laughed.

"What can I say I'm starving." I responded as I continued to eat. Luke looked at me with adoration. I told him to stop and he laughed.

"Hey Kay?"

"What Luke?"

"Want to be my girlfriend? I mean I understand if you don't but after yesterday I think you do and I don't know I think it's right I love you and you love me and we just go so well together and-"

I cut off Luke with a big kiss. I got syrup all over him but I don't think he minded. "Well I take that as a yes?"

"Yes yes yes!!!!! Luke yes!!!" I was so excited. This was the best thing ever. Waiting for forever really paid off. Mine and Luke's smiles matched eachothers and we were both so happy.

"Well girlfriend, what do you want to do today?"

"Oh boyfriend whatever you want to do" me and Luke joked. We ended up deciding to go swimming.