Chapter 32: The END!

Please read the author's note <3 

One Last Dance is dedicated to all of you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Previously~

He stood up and took me in his hands "let me down!" I screamed. He did and we started dancing without music. It wasn't necessary. Our heartbeats was the only rhythm we needed.

"You know why you deserve me?" He whispered and kissed my neck. "Why?" "Cause-" he fell on to his right knee and continued "-you're the woman I wanna spend my life with... Marium will you marry me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

"Whaat?" I whispered. It was like I lost my voice. I didn't know how to react. "Wanna be my wife baby girl?" He seemed to be really nervous. My eyes watered. I fell on my knees and hugged him. "Yes you idiot. I DO!" I said while sobbing. "I'm really happy to hear that!" His eyes were teary too. "For now on we will only have good memories sweety. I promise!" He said and kissed me. It was one of the sweetest kisses. He held my face in his hands and repeated "I promise!" 

"Shh everything is going to be good from now on for the three of us" I said

"Shh everything is going to be good from now on for the three of us" I said. "Three of us?" "Seung Hyun I'm pregnant. Before I left South Korea I got pregnant. I found out yesterday. I was feeling sick the past days, Tina brought me a pregnancy test for fun, but when I did the test it was positive." "Are you saying that I am going to be a dad?" "Yes, you are Hyunie." He held me even tighter than before. "Marium I promise to always be there for you and our baby." "I know you will oppa." "Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" 

"I don't know. I told my doctor to not tell me." "Why?" I opened my purse and took out a folder. "the gender of the baby is written in here." I said. "Why haven't you opened it yet?" He asked. "I want us to find out now together." He smiled and took his folder in his hands. "Ok let's see." He said, he took a deep breath and opened it. "Oh my God!" he almost screamed in shock. "What? what is it?" "It is a girl! YES! I always wanted a baby girl!" I cried a bit. Watching Seung Hyun being so happy for our baby made feel great.

"Marium I love you" "I love you too oppa".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3 years later~

"Daddy is home!"

 (I cast Haru,Tablo's daughter as T

 (I cast Haru,Tablo's daughter as T.O.P's and Marium's daughter<3)

Haru shouts and ran to the door to see Seung Hyun. "Haru darling don't run you'll get hurt." I shouted to her. "Daddyyyy" She screamed as Hyunie raised her up high. "Hello princess" "Hello" she said and cudles him. "She's been waiting for you. She said she wouldn't sleep before seeing you." I said as I approached them. "Daddy promised to tell me a story." She said. "That's right princess I'm gonna tell you the story of mommy and daddy." "Yay!" "Go to bed. I will come in five ok?" "Ok daddy" He let her down and she ran to her bedroom. "I missed you oppa." I said and kissed him. 

"Me too baby. I couldn't work my mind was here with you two. Have I said that I'm the luckiest man alive?" "I love you Hyun." He kissed me. Our kiss got deeper. I groaned. "Haru is here you fool be careful. He cupped my ass. "Have I told you that I want a son too?" "Choi Seung Hyun you're unbelievable!" 

We went to Haru's room and sat down next to her. I layed on  her right and Hyun on her left and hugged her.  "Mommy daddy I love you!" I kissed her cheek and said "We do love you too baby girl.  "Now daddy tell me the story. Seung Hyun nodded and began telling our story to our girl. 

"It all began when daddy was inprisoned with your mommy at the castle of a very bad guy........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hello lovelies!!!! I am back with the very last part of this story! I wanna thank you all for the love and the support you showed to my work all these years! It really means the world to me! This journey came to an end and  I'm really sad. Marium was one of my favorite characters and I loved  her story. 

Hope you like it! if you have any ideas for other fanfics please let me know! 

Please 

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

FOLLOW!!!

(for more to come!!!)

I love you all!

-matina_loves_bigbang