Chapter 21: I Wanna Break Free!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!!!! ^0^

First of all sorry for not updating for so long. I was a bit lazy during Christmas holidays >.<

I wish all your wishes and goals will come true in 2015!!! <3

Also I want to inform you that there aren't a lot of chapters left until the end of I'm kidnapped by T.O.P?'. If you have any ideas to help continue this story I will be glad to read them!! :)

Enjoy~ :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marium's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes and took a look around the room. "Seung Hyun?" I murmured. "He isn't here." I saw a man coming forward me. I quickly stood up and walked backwards. "Who are you?" I asked frightened. That guy smirked. "I asked who are you!?" I said more demandly. Oh shit I made him angry...

He caught both of my arms and shook me strongly, then he

threw me on the ground and shouted "Don't you ever dare to shout at me again!" I slowly nodded and rubbed my arms.

"Stand up!" He said and I did as I was told. "Yang wants to see you.." "Why?" "Just stand up! You will learn as soon as you come with me." I thought of it for a bit. "Ok.. but tell me where is Seung Hyun.. please?" He laughed. "As I see you are more polite now good for you, but I won't tell you anything."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. As he was dragging me I heard someone screaming in pain... Seung Hyun's voice.. I pulled my arm out of his and followed Seung Hyun's voice. "Where you think you're going huh?" that man lifted me up over his shoulder.

"What are you doing him?!? Tell me!" He slapped my feet. "Shut up bitch! My friends in there are helping him." He laughed loudly. Tears started falling on my cheeks. "Don't cry silly girl! They just learn him how to respect us, he was very impolite before." "I didn't know that hitting can learn people how to respect!" I shouted.

"Shut up or I am gonna let you in that room too.. and you really don't want that believe me." "I want to see him.. now!" "No way!" "I'm not going anywhere! I want to see him first."

"First of all we are going to Yang and if you are good, you'll see him after." I nodded. At least I'll see him.

~*~

We are in Yang's office right now. "So ms Marium.. do you know how much do I respect you?" What is he planning?? "Yes, I know.." "Let's make a deal sweetheart.." "What type of deal?"

"Well I want you to work for me." He said seriously. I started laughing. "Did I said something funny?" "Hahahaha oh yes you did.. what makes you believe that I would work for you? huh?"

"Your boyfriend's freedom?" I got serious. "I don't believe you Mr Yang!" I said sarcastically. He stood up and started walking around my chair. "That's what I like on you Ms.. You're so brave.." His fingers touched my shoulder. I pushed them away. "I would be grateful if you keep your hands to yourself Sir.."

"Hmm so different..." "Excuse me?" "What did you find attractive on that man? He is a coward. On the other hand you are so brave.." "You don't know him!" "He denied to be with you in order to keep being famous! He doesn't give a shit about you! wake up young lady!" He said loudly.

"No! He loves me and I love him back!" "And where is he now? Why don't he try to save you?" "He tries!"

"You deserve someone brave.." "And who is that man?" I asked sarcastically. "I am.." "Hahahaha how funny you are!!"