Chapter 7: The past returns!

~Tina's POV~

I looked with wide opened eyes Hong. I hugged him strongly. "What? You're not happy?" He asked me. "I have a bad feeling.."

"Hey! We are so close to find Marium.. Think positively ok?" I nodded. I have to be strong for Marium.. I was the one, who was always telling her to be positive.

Now I have to do the same.

I have to stay calm and find my friend..

"Tina.. look. It is a small possibility.." "What?" I asked worryingly. "Yang might have already sold her.." I shook my head. "No!" I cried out. I stood up, I kicked a chair, which was in front of me, I fell on my knees and started crying.

I felt Hong's hands around me. He held me strongly, stronger than ever before.. "I promised you to find her and I will.." I nodded slowly. He wiped my tears away and looked straight in my eyes.

"I will do anything to find her.. Understand?" Immediately I hugged him. "Thank you." I whispered. I felt his body relaxing in my hug. "I love you girl. I'll do anything to make you happy." He whispered. "I love you too."

"We should go to the office." "Ok." I said as we stood up. We went out of the house and ran to his car. After 10 minutes we were standing out of the police office. We got in quickly.

"Hong! Where were you?" A policeman asked angrily. "Sorry Ser.. What about the kidnap?" "We found the location. That girl is still in the building. Yang is selling her right now!"

"No, please save her!" I cried out. Hong hugged me and whispered me to stay clam. "Lady, we will do our best." I nodded "Thank you." I murmured.

"Hong, your men and you will get in that building. Be sure you won't fail again." Hong nodded. He looked down like he remembered something.

"Excuse me." He said as he walked away. I was about to go and find him, but that policeman stooped me. "Let him alone for a while." "Why? Has he ever failed to a mission?" He nodded.

"Yang had kidnapped an artist three years ago. Do you Bigbang?" I nodded. "So you know that T.O.P has been kidnapped by Yang three years ago?" I nodded again. "Something went bad and Yang killed him." He nodded. "Hong was investigating that kidnap. He failed."

"Yes, but.." "He failed there are no buts. A famous artist has been killed because of him." I looked away at the way Hong went a while ago. "I know he will save my friend, I believe in him."

With those words I left that man alone to the corridor and went to find Hong. "Hong?" I asked worryingly. I found him looking at himself in the mirror in the restroom. "Please leave.." He said calmly.

I hugged him. "He told me what happened. You feel guilty for his death right?" "You don't know how guilty I feel. He is dead, because of me!" He said angrily.

"Remember what you said me.. 'Don't blame yourself baby'.." "I can't do you know how is it to have to say to mum that her son is dead? To his member that their hyung is gone?"

He started crying hard. "It's my fault." He said. "I'm so sorry Seung Hyun.." He whispered. "What's why you want so badly to find Marium?" "I can't fail again Tina.. I cant." "You know her family doesn't know that she's kidnapped I haven't found the strength to tell them the truth.."

"Really?" "Yeah, they think we have fun together in Seul."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hong's POV~

-Three years ago.

"Please Mr Hong find my son.." Ms Choi said me. "You have my word miss." She smiled. A painful smile across her lips. "Don't worry Ms he will help us." Ji Yong said. "I hope my son is safe."

~*~

"I killed him Hong. He's dead! He's dead, because of you!" Yang yelled through the phone. "No!" "Yes! You will never gonna find neither his dead body nor me." "Hello?"

That bastard!! "Tell me.. is my son ok?" Seung Hyun's mum asked me worryingly. I could see hope in her eyes. "Ms Choi.. "

How can you say to a hopeless mother that she will never gonna see her son again. That she will never gonna see him smiling again... How??

"Tell me.." "I'm sorry.. He.. H-He is.." She started crying hard. She understood what I was about to say. "What? Y-You promised us!" Gd yelled at me as he hugged Ms Choi.

"Gd is not Hong's fault.." Daesung said. His eyes were looking down. "What are you thinking Sungie?" Ms Choi asked him. "I'll miss that dork.."

"T.O.P.. T.O.P Hyung.. is dead?" Seungri asked. He wiped his tears away and hugged Taeyang. "Be strong Seungri." Taeyang said as he caressed his back.

"What about our fans?" Gd asked. "What about his fans?" "What about our future.. We're not Bigbang anymore.." He said. "Don't think negatively.. Our fans will be next to us no matter what.." Daesung said.

~~~~~~

All those memories made me even more sad. "Look I'm sure you won't fail again." Tina said as she kissed my cheek. I turned around and hugged her tightly. "What if I fail again? I'll disappoint you.." I murmured.

She kissed my lips. She comforted my body in her arms. "I believe in you.." She said proudly. I nodded. "Let's do it!" I said.

~*~

I organized a plan. "Three of my men will go to the left of the building and other three to the right... Young and I will go from the door." Young is one of the most trustful of my men.

"Ok Hong let's do it!" Young said worryingly. He isn't as experienced as I am, but I know he is ready to arrest Yang with me.

"What about me?" Tina asked. "You'll stay here." I commanded her. "But.." "No, buts! I won't risk to take you with me." She nodded.

Before we left for the building, which was an hour out of Seul I told Tina I'll inform her for any news.

~*~

We were standing out of the building. "Ok, let's do it. Be careful! That man is dangerous. Be sure you won't hit the girl." They nodded.

They went to the right and to the left. Young and I straight to the building. "Are you nervous?" "Yeah." He answered me. "So do I."

I knocked the door. "Police! Open up!" No one answered. We opened the door by pushing it. Suddenly a man shoot us. "Fell down!" I commanded Young. I shoot the man. He fell down.

"Where is the girl?" "He sold her a while ago." He replied "Who bought her?" It was too late the man was already dead. "Damn!" I said loudly.

We continued looking for Marium. Nothing. I found my men. "We have Yang and two of his men." I nodded. "Yang get me out of here!" I heard somebody yelling.

I opened the door that the voice was coming from. I was shocked. "Who are you? Where is Marium?" "I'm Hong, I'm a policeman.."

"Really?" I nodded. He hugged me. "Please get me out of here." "I will.. don't worry." "Thank you.. You must find Marium!"

I nodded. "Come on. Finally you can get out." He smiled.

As we got out I called my boss.

"What do you want Hong?"

"We didn't find the girl, but we have Yang and three of his men. One of them is dead.."

"Good job Hong!"

"Mr guess what.."

"What?"

"Seung Hyun is alive.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies!!!!! ^0^

Whats up? Like thus chapter? Is much bigger than the others I think. :)

So what Seung Hyun did? Isn't he supposed to be with Marium? Is he trying to be the victim? What do you think? :0

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

I Loveee Youuu Guys!!! ^*^   ^3^

-Matina_loves_bigbang