Chapter 12: Boy In Lov?

~Tina's POV~

I was at the police office with Hong. Now we were sure that Seung Hyun's twin brother is Marium's kidnapper. I looked around, while I was thinking of Marium.

"Baby are you ok?" I nodded. "I was thinking of Marium again." He nodded. He was thinking of Marium too. I could read his face. He hugged my back and crossed his fingers in front of my belly.

He kissed my shoulder. He moved his face from my left shoulder close to my face. "I promised you to find her and I will." "I know." I closed my eyes for a bit and took a deep breath.

"Everything is gonna be ok." He whispered. He wasn't sure about that. Neither was I. We heard a knock on the door. He pulled himself away from me and said. "Come in."

"Mister Hong there is a man, who want to talk to you. I swear it's Mr Seung Hyun, but he says he isn't."

That bastard! It's Marium's kidnapper! How can he even wait Hong to hear to what he wants to say? Dude he is so stupid.

"Let him come in." Hong said and the young policeman nodded leaving Seung Hyun's twin brother to come in. "Hello." He said worryingly. He looks scared and anxious.

"Hi, I'm-" "Policeman Hong I know." He completed him. Hong just nodded. "And you are-?" "They call me Mark, but I prefer Seung Woo." "So who you are and what you want?"

"I think you already know that I kidnapped Marium.. I came him to give her back to her family. I'll pay for what I did."

Since I heard that I was looking at him full of anger and confusion. "Where is my friend? My sis?" I asked him. My eyes were teary. "She's here." He said. "I want to see her.. NOW!" Mark or Seung Woo or whatever nodded and got outside.

I was waiting so much to see Marium that I didn't even noticed the guy, who came in the room to bring us two cups of nice smelled coffee.

Mark got in. He look behind the door and brought Marium in. My eyes were wide opened now. "MARIUM!!" I hugged her immediately and started whispering her. "I'm so sorry it's my fault. Please forgive me.. I love you!!"

Marium hugged me back and said "It's not your fault and I'm fine now. I love you too!!" Mark looked down like he was trying to hide his tears. Marium noticed him.

"Seung Woo!" She said worryingly. She let me and hugged Mark. What? She encourages her kidnapper? What did he do to my best friend?

"It's my fault Marium. I'm so sorry.." She hugged him more tightly. He hugged her back. "I have forgiven you!" He nodded. "Look at me." He looked up at her. "I have forgiven you." She said more calmly. He nodded again.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her away from him. "Marium wake up! He's your kidnapper! What's wrong with you?" I shouted. "I have forgiven him! He grew up without family! No one ever teach him how to love, how to give love!"

I was about to slap her and then.. "Is that true?" I asked Mark. He shook his head. "No.. I hoped that if I made up this story, I would stay less days in prison." Marium was shocked. She slapped him hard and got out. I followed her outside.

I found her sitting on the ground with her face in her hands crying so hard. I hugged her. "I trusted him..I believed him.. I was about to help him.." "I know you did Marium." "I don't want to see him again." "You won't.."

"Where is Seung Hyun??" She asked worryingly. "He is safe." She nodded. "I want to see him." "I'll call him ok?" She nodded.

I dialed T.O.P's phone number.

-Nae?

-Seung Hyun, It's me Tina.

-Oh Tina! Did Hong find Marium?!

-Yes, she is right next to me.

I heard him crying happily. I could imagine him. His teary happily eyes, a big smile across his lips.

-Good. I'm glad to hear that.

-She wants to see you.

-I can't meet her now.

-What? I thought you would come-.

-Give her the phone.

I gave her the phone. Marium took the phone and placed it near her ear.

-Oppa? She said happily.

-Don't call me oppa.

-Seung Hyun? What's wrong?

-Look I know we kissed, but I doesn't like you. It was a mistake.

-Mistake? Tears fell down her cheeks.

She hanged up and threw my phone away. "Mistake.." She whispered. "Marium what's-" "He kissed me by mistake.." "What? But-" "No, buts o hate both of them.." She stood up and left me alone thinking.

Seung Hyun has said plenty of times that he likes Marium. Why did he deny it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Seung Hyun's POV~

Marium hanged up. Argg! Fuck my life!

-Two Days Ago-

After I left the police office with YG, my family and my members. YG told me that we should talk.

I was standing out of his office. I knocked the door. "Come in." He replied. I stepped in nervously. I didn't know what we were going to talk about.

"Please sit." I nodded as I sat down. "Well as you know the type thought you were a kidnapper." I just nodded and let him continue. "I'm afraid of your population Seung Hyun." "Sir my fans know that I'm not a criminal, they support me."

"Yeah.. But your name was featuring the whole week in TV, internet, newspaper, radio.. everywhere!" "I cant understand what you mean with that sir.."

"I mean that if Hong achieve to find that girl.." "You mean Marium." "Yes, your name is gonna be everywhere again. There is gonna be a scandal about you dating a girl, who was kidnapped with you from your twin brother! All of those details will be everywhere!"

"My private life.." "Look I dont want that to happen. Forget that girl!" "What? No!" "Think! Do you really want that? The whole Korea will learn about her and your crush on her!" "Okay.." "Good."

~*~

I was in a club drinking. Daesung came and took the glass of my drink from my hand. "Dude how many times have I told you do not get drunk huh?" "Many.. But I have a good reason this time." "Tell me." "I can't date Marium.. YG doesn't allow me."

"Why not?" "He doesn't want her to ruin my population. I love her.." "I know, but you know that since we became idols-" "We must be careful. I know.."

"So? No scandals, no nothing understand?" I nodded. "It's no fair.." "I know." He put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. "Look I know how I'll make you happy.." "How?" "Ji found a store with a big various of ice-cream.. Wanna go there?"

I shook my head. "Maybe another time Dae.." "Omg you must be in love with that girl! You never say no to ice-cream!" I laughed at his shocked face. "I might be."

He smiled. "Hyung is in love!!" He shouted. "Yo Shh!!" "Ok ok keke." "Let's return home." "Ok hyung."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hey Lovelies!!!!! ^0^

I know I promised to update sooner, but there was a problem to the internet so I couldn't update :/

Did you like chapter 12?

Did Seung Woo (Mark) really lie to Marium? And if yes why?

Seung Hyun can't date Marium :/ Can that change??

Please Vote!!! Comment!!! and Share!!!

Love You All!!!! <3 <3 <3

-Matina_loves_bigbang