Chapter 19: The Revenge! (Part:1)

~Marium's POV~

"What are we gonna do?" I asked. "Look, I'll hire you a bodyguard." "No, I don't need a bodyguard, I can take care of myself!" I yelled. I'm not a baby, I'm an adult! "Sweety.. listen to me. You need protection!" "No.."

I  couldn't hold my tears anymore. "Oh~ please don't!" He hugged me tightly. "I'm scared, Seung Hyun.." "Don't worry baby oppa is here for you. I'll protect you." I smiled a bit. "Yeah let me see this pretty smile." He whispered. I looked up at him and kissed him after whispering a 'Thank you' in his ear.

~*~

Seung Hyun returned me home. Our dinner wasn't as good as I was expecting. Yang destroyed our night.

Getting in out flat I found Tina crying in the sofa. She must have learnt about Yang. "Tina, I'm back." "Mariumm!!!" She screamed as she ran at me and hugged me tightly. "I know Yang is out, but please don't cry." I whispered while caressing her back. "What? Yang broke out? How? When? Shit!"

"You didn't know it?" "Nope." She said while shaking her head. "Then why were you crying?" "Hong.. we.. broke up..." More tears fell on her cheeks." "What? When? tell me everything!"

We sat down on the sofa. "Seungri and I hanged out in the afternoon.." "and?" "Seungri told me that he likes me. You know about my crush on him right?" "Yes.. go on." "He asked me to date him and see if it works.." "And? tell me what happened next?" "Seungri kissed me... I understood that I truly love Hong, because I felt nothing during our kiss.. but.." "What? God damn it Tina talk!!" "Hong saw us.. He said I doesn't like him.. that I was using him in order to get closer to Seungri.. Marium I love him.. I don't want to loose him!"

She started crying again. "Dont cry Tina. I'll talk to him ok?" "No, you have your own problems." "I want to help you." "I said no Marium." "Fine.." "I'll have some sleep now. I'm tired." I nodded.

As soon as she stood up and went into her room, I called Hong.

-Nae? He said

-Hey, Hong it's me Marium.

-Hey.. How are you? He sounds sad.

-I'm fine, what about you?

-I know why you called me.. So what you want?

-Look Tina is feeling horrible..

-She would think that before kissing Seungri.

-I know, but she loves you.. please give her a second chance..

-No, our relationship won't work and you know it. You're in vacations here, remember?

I have forgotten that. Vacations.  One-week vacations and then? Oh damn it.

-I have forgotten it..

-Look Marium thanks for trying to help, but you know you will go back.

-I know..

-So don't try to make things better.. Bye Marium.

-BB..

I have been only a week here and it seems like my whole life! I have to check my tickets. I need to know when I'm leaving.

Tina came into the living room. "You called Hong, didn't you?" ""Yes, I did." "And?" "Tina out vacations here are almost done.." "What? No, I'm not leaving Hong!" "I know it's hard, but.." "No buts! I. Am. Not. Leaving." She said and sat on the sofa.

"What will you do with Seung Hyun?" "I have no idea.." I ran to my room. Why life is being so mean to me the past months? Why can't I be happy? Please god help me find a way to escape! please!