Page 394

I was awoken to the curtains being drawn opened, the light attacking my eyes like little needles.

"Ah what a beautiful early morning, the sun is out the birds are sin-ahhh" I interrupted who ever was speaking by throwing my clock at them and snuggling back under the covers.

"Ow (Y/n), what the hell!?" It was Sasha, and she clearly wasn't happy.

"Relax you big baby, it's only a wooden clock....." I managed to spit out as sleep was taking me to dream land again.

"Oh no you don't" a sudden grip to my ankle pulled me off the bed and released me from my cocoon of warmth.

'Ah well' I huffed and curled into a ball, falling into a sweet peac-

"(N/n), come on you are going to miss breakfast!" Sasha snapped.

"FOOD!" I shouted, jumping up and getting dressed as fast as I can.

Classes start again today, and for once I'm actually enjoying DADA, which I fortunately have last!

-Time Skip brought to you by Buddy the Elf-

It was finally time for DADA, this day has gone so slowly, like painfully slowly, I was so bored I plotted my History of Magic Professor's murd- Birthday party, yea birthday party that's it!

Sighing, I sat down at a table next to Draco, he is still wearing a sling, which he doesn't need, big wussy!

(A/n: I realise I did the wrong Hogsmeade scene!!!!! I actually slapped myself, stupid author~chan!, so yea I'll make up my own scene like maybe, a scene with (y/n and the trio?)

A loud bang was heard and Snape stormed into the classroom, closing every window blind thingy as he walked.

Everyone stared in confusion as he pulled down a projection scene down and turned abruptly to the class.

"Turn to page 394" his voice drowning and emotionless.
Without questioning him, everyone was turning to the page.

Well almost everyone....

"Excuse me Professor, but where is Professor Lupin?" Of course Harry had to be the one to poke the sleeping bear.

Snape just sneered at him, but still have the boy a reply.

"That's none of your concern Mr Potter, but if you must know, your Professor is currently unable to teach as this moment.....turn to page 394" he turned on a projector and a picture of some old vase looking thing appeared.

Looking down at page 394, I saw that we were going to be doing werewolves!

'Awesome' I grinned.

"But sir we have just begun leaning about Red caps and Hinkypunks, we don't start nocturnal creatures for weeks!" Hermione popped up out of no where scaring the living potatoes out of me!

"Quiet!" Snape snapped making her shut up. He walked back up to the class, slightly glaring at me, in which I returned.

"Now which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Immediately Hermione put her hand up, I slightly raised my, cause I knew the answer but didn't want to be picked.

"No one?" Snape raised an eyebrow, clearly ignoring Granger.

"Please sir, an animagus wizard chooses to become an animal, a werewolf has no choice or control, he'd kill his own best friend. A werewolf only responds to its own kind-" she was cut off by Draco howling, causing me to stifle a giggle.

"Thank you Mr Malfoy, that is the second time you have called out of term Miss Granger, are you in able of restraining yourself or is it the fact that you take pride in being an insufferable not it all!" This time I spoke out of term, as he puts it.

"She was only answering your question Professor!" I snapped, causing some people to gasp.

"Well if you're so clever, Miss Riddle perhaps you would like to say something about the animagus since you are one" he smirked, even though he is actually stupid, and I'm going to prove it.

"You're wrong Professor, I am not an animagus or a werewolf, I have a cursed form, unlike the animagus I didn't choose to be this way, but unlike the werewolf I have control over my form, and I still remember who I am, with the added plus I can change at will!" I huffed, breathing again since I had apparently stopped, whilst talking.

Snape just looked amused, carrying on with his lesson, "5 points from Gryffindor!" All the Gryffindors groaned, and Draco sent a little paper bird over to Harry, probably a love letter, I snickered in my head.

"And thanks to the girls ignorance, on my desk tomorrow I was two parchments on werewolves with emphasis on how to recognise one!"
Everyone was groaning now, me? I slammed my head against the table and decided to stay there.

Draco nudged my shoulder, telling me that we were writing notes now.

"Leave me here to die..." I groaned.

'Why does life hate me?'