Falling

'Ah another day of Quidditch! Students are cheering, the players are wizzing about and....and.....it's FREEZING!'

The weather is awful, why didn't they cancel the match!?

Someone has been hit by lightning causing their broom to catch fire!
I don't even know why I'm here, it's a Hufflepuff verses Gryffindor game.

I guess it doesn't hurt to support Harry since I'm this weather he could die.

"GO HARRY!" I could hear Hermione and Ron cheering him on, as he and the Hufflepuff seeker shot up into the cloudy sky chasing the snitch.

That's when an unsettling feeling hit me, it coiled in my stomach, twisting, making me feel ill.

The same feeling I got when I first got to Azkaban.....

'Be careful harry'

After a couple of minutes, something fell from the sky....... it was the Hufflepuff seeker!

He must have been electrocuted, he was still alive though, one of the other players caught him, thank goodness.

My mind went straight back to Harry.

He may have doubted my loyalty, but he is family and I guess I do care for him. He's friendly enough.

Looking up I could see black figures floating around, dementors!

What are they doing here!? they aren't allowed on the grounds!

A figure in red was falling from the sky, no broom, just plumbing to the ground.

"HARRY!" I screamed and pointed my wand at him the best I could.

"ARRESTO MOMENTUM!" He started to fall slowly, enough so that Hagrid could catch the unconscious boy and take him straight to the hospital wing.

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and saw everyone staring at me.

"Did....did I do something wrong?" They all shook their heads wide eyed.

"That's a very difficult spell Riddle, only powerful wizards can conjure it!" Some random kid said.

"I acted on instinct, now if you would excuse me!" I snapped before leaving, I'll check on Harry later, right now I'm going to have a nice hot shower and nap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: sorry it's short, but there should be a few more out today!