Goodnight and Stay

Okay so finally after contemplating for about two weeks, I decided to do a sequel to Goodnight and Go, yeah I know. Took me long enough, but actually I've bene thinking of this idea for a couple of weeks. I don't know how long it will be but bare with me please, It might not be updated every single day like Goodnight and Go since my cousins are flying up from Arizona.

p.s. I love you if you read this :3

- - -

~ Alaina

"Yahtzee!" I shouted as the last dice skidden across the table, creating a loud bumpy sound.

It was just another game night that the boys and I played - scratch that- It wasn't just another game night. I was actually winning this time! Who would've guessed with all Louis's taunting words and fast actions, I would've won the game.

"No! That's....It can't be!" Louis groaned, making it quite obvious he was feeling inferior because of my winning Yahtzee.

"Read it and Weep!" I grinned as I began to put the stuff away before Louis could demand a rematch. He was quite persuasive when he wanted to be and I wasn't going to let him challenge me because then I'd knew for sure he'd try to throw me off my game and he'd be the one screaming in victory.

"Congratulations babe!" Harry sweeped over, plating a sloppy kiss on my cheek and sandwiching me into a warm embrace. He smelled sweet, like he just got out of the shower. He must have been trying to torture me.

"Harry!" I gasped as I reached over to push him away roughly, sticking my nose in the air like I usually did so he knew I was furiated with him.

"What? You'd think you would've gotten use to kissing me by now!"

"You can kiss me Hazza!" Louis called from across the table snapping out of his 1 minute melancholy.

"Okay, boo bear." Harry agreed as he leaned over and almost pressed a quick kiss to Louis's cheek, creating a giggle to escape my from my lips.

I always thought it was pretty diverting whenever they had their little moments in front of me. They had such a good friendship, which secretly made me jealous because I've always thrived for a friendship like theirs.

Natalie and I just don't speak anymore, not after the whole Alvin thing. My father is okay, but there are still some things Alvin needs to apologize for before I let him off the hook and even If I do, I'm not giving Natalie the benefit of the doubt. She played with the enemy! That was never good.

"You guys are nuts but I love you, So where's Niall? He's not at Nandos is he?" I queried as I snapped up from my seat.

I hadn't seen Niall in days, I was beginning to think he maybe dug a hole to get to Nandos and crashed on the way back.

"Not right now, I think he's still sleeping." Liam answered as he entered the room, a dark shade of gray coated under his eye and his legs limping as he walked. I felt my mouth open in instant reaction but I snapped it back shut, realizing that maybe I should wait before I ask, he may be on the bridge of telling us.

"What happened to you?" Zayn's voice asked instead, filling the atmosphere in shock. We hadn't heard Zayn talk since we hid all of his beauty products in my trunk. He was anything but thrilled when he found out but it was definitely worth it to see his priceless expression.

"I ran into a table. Is it really that bad?" Liam peered, his big brown eyes opening wider than usual.

"It could be worst." I stated matter-of-factly.

"But then again it could be better too." Louis insisted as he took out a packet of hamburgers and set them on the counter, "Does anyone want any?"He added as he checked the hamburgers to see If they looked good enough to eat.