Games*

The next day, It didn't take long before I arrived at Harry's. The house was silent and the fridgerator was overflowing. Hmm...Niall must not have seen the food yet! It was filled with all the junk he likes! I carried myself to the living room and fell into the couch with a thud, feeling something hard stab by ribcage.

"Can you get off of me? Like now?" Dana complained from underneath me, creating me to jump back in reaction.

"Sorry." I apologized softly as I reached over for the remote.

Dana shot me a testifying stare, then snatched it before I could land one finger on it, "I'm watching If you don't mind." She spat as she began to surf through the channels, huffing and pufffing a few times when she found something absolutely ridiculous on.

I tried hard not to rip her throat out, but the aggression was too much It was starting to get on my nerves, but I couldn't do anything I promised myself not to. I wasn't going to end up being one of those sociopathic girls who were always in for fights. It wasn't right, I didn't think violence was the answer or even argueing itself.

"Actually I wouldn't really care If you did mind. It's 1D's flat, not yours." Dana rolled her eyes in annoyance, feasting her eyes towards the television.

I felt my brain scald with angry thoughts, creating me to clench my fists tightly. I needed to remain calm she wasn't worth it, she wasn't worth it.

"Oh, and why are you wearing that dress? It's so ugly." Dana mumbled underneath her breath as she examined my floral dress.

"Why can't you be nicer?" I retorted sharply.

When she made fun of my clothing, everything was going down. This was my mothers before she passed away! I didn't get how you could judge a person before you get to know them.

"Why can't you have a better style?"

"Okay that's it! I promised myself to be nice but your not making this easy on me! What do you want from the boys?" I shouted, barely being about to contain my emotions any longer. I didn't want the boys to get hurt.

"I need to see If they can get me a contract at Simon's record label." Dana replied simply. 

Oh great, a friend of theirs who just wanted to get close to them because they were famous. I didn't like people like that. Why couldn't she do it herself anyways? "So your just getting close to them, so that you could be signed to a stupid Record Label?"

"Cher Llyod did it."

"Your so wrong! Cher actually has talent, and she actually likes the boys! Why are you even going to pin this on her?"

"Because your blaming everything on me when you don't even know me!" Dana screamed in a high-pitched noise, creating the glass on the windows to rattle. Oh god, her voice was making my ears hurt.

"Hello Babes." Niall greeted as he slid through the door in direction of the fridge. I knew It wouldn't take long. . .

"Hi!" Dana grinned fakely, creating me to nudge her to be quiet. I didn't want her acting all innocent when she wasn't.

"Hi, Hey, Alaina where are your cookies?" Niall peaked in from the kitchen, creating my lips to shape into a beam.

"I have to make some more because someone ate them all." I teased playfully as I leaned over the couch to grab a piece of cake.

"What is that?" Niall asked agapingly, as he mysteriously moved closer to me just enough to put a finger in the frosting.

"Get away Niall it's for your own good!" I pushed him back by his chest, creating him to topple backwards into the wall.

"So you bake me cookies but you wont let me have your cake?" Niall spoke in neuroticism.

"That's right." I stated, the words coming out like thassright. "Where are the other boys?" I added, turning my head around to make sure nobody snuck up on me like before. Louis had that specialty.of scaring me right out of their comfort zones.

"Liam is with Danielle, Zayn is with Perrie, and Louis is with Eleanor." Niall said with a hint of jealousy in his voice. I knew he wanted a girlfriend badly, I could see it all the time when he watched other couples walking together hand in hand. He never had that, and I was beginning to feel upset for him.

"Wait..." I realized, finding myself worried. "Where's Harry?"

"U-Ugh..." Niall stammered, as he began to reach for the plate that was taunting him. Eat me...Eat me...

"Don't tell me you lost him?" I pressed my lips together and placed a hand on my hip, hoping that It wasn't true. I knew Harry was hard to lose and stuff being as his short attention span was increasing, but come on! You'd think being best friends would open their eyes a little more!

"I didn't lose him!"

"Could you guys shut up, my show is on.' Replied Dana from the couch as she turned up the volume.

"Shut up! We could be at risk of losing Harry!" I snapped as I turned towards her and then turned back around towards Niall, "Where did you loose him at?"

"I don't know." Niall shrugged. "We we're at the pet shop and He got distracted from all of the kittens and then....poof I turn around and he's gone."

"YOU LOST HIM AT THE PET SHOP?" I found myself hollering, my chest rising and falling as I spoke. Niall better not have been playing one of his signature tricks on me. I knew Niall and Louis tagteamed on it and most of the time they got me but this wasn't funny! Harry could be hurt or worse...He could have been teennapped by a huge purple bear and eaten to death!

"Yes! I'm sorry Alaina. . ." Niall mumbled as he dipped his head down in shame.

Darn, maybe this was serious!

We needed to find Harry and quick!

Shania Twain began to blare through the speakers in the backroom causing my legs to automatically begin moving. "MAN I FEEL LIKE A WOMEN DO DO DO DO DO DO" Someone's voice singsonged into a microphone, creating my ears to shake at the sound.

I cracked open the door with my foot to a wide-eyed Harry Styles singing Karaoke. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES I WAS WORRIED SICK ABOUT YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW."

"Your not worried that I'm singing a song that states I'm a women?" Harry said shockingly.

"Eh, I'm used to it." I sighed as I moved closer and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "I thought you were abducted!"

"I was. I was abducted by the music." Harry chuckled, his laugh sounding like angels in my eardrums. It was good to know he wasn't gone, because I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that he was.