00| PROLOGUE

00| Prologue

[ Prologue ]

❝Lilianna would have a hard time keeping out of incidents despite wanting to avoid any.❞

>> >> >>

Lilianna Dunbar has learned to go through life with a smile on her face. No matter how she feels or what she is thinking, her face shows happiness.

Lilianna Dunbar has lived in Beacon Hills for most of her life and has been attending a private school for many of those years. She balances a job at the local pizzeria as well as taking a full course load and often babysitting her younger brother since sometimes his anger management issues get out of control.

Of course, her parents help but since her step-father is working at the hospital most of the time, he doesn't have too much time to take care of both kids.

Lilianna's life is turned slightly upside down when her brother, Liam, gets into big trouble with his Coach at Davenport Prep and is expelled from school. Of course her parents are very angry and Lilianna is mad because her parents decide she also has to switch schools with her brother. Lilianna is told that she will attend in the middle of her Junior year when she was just starting to get used to her classes.

Starting at a public high school in the middle of a year is difficult for both kids though Liam already had a friend, Mason and Lilianna knew no one. She keeps to herself at school, focusing on her grades. Outside of school, she still hangs out with her best friend when she isn't working as a waitress.

Lilianna is determined to get through high school without any incidents from her brother or anyone else but she didn't count on becoming friends with Stiles Stilinski, a boy who remembered her from the pizzeria the summer before junior year which led to Lilianna's brother becoming a supernatural creature.

Needless to say, Lilianna would have a hard time keeping out of incidents despite wanting to avoid any.

>> >> >>

Word Count: 317

I am very happy to finally be posting this. I've tried to write it at least five times and I finally got it how I want it (at least for now). 

I love Stiles and I also love Alycia and I am so happy to have this plot. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I will! 

Enjoy!