03| HOSPITAL CHAOS

03| HOSPITAL CHAOS

[ Chapter Three ]

❝When I decide to make some new friends, I'll let you know.❞

[Muted]

>> >> >>

Lilianna waited a few minutes before she followed the two boys and her brother into the parking lot. She saw them get into a blue jeep and she frowned. Did they seriously think their car was going to get there faster? It looked like it had been to hell and back.

Lilianna drummed her fingers on the steering wheel as she waited for the jeep to pull out of the parking lot. As soon as she saw it leave, she followed it letting a car go before hers so they didn't think she was following them. Lilianna had a feeling that Scott and Stiles were going to just leave her brother at the hospital and call it a day and Lilianna wasn't exactly pleased with that. Lilianna and Liam's step-father worked at the hospital so he would most likely be taking care of Liam.

Once she got to the hospital, she got out of the car and quickly located Scott and Stiles. Lilianna hurried after the boys and slipped in through the doors when a man slipped out. Lilianna crossed her arms over her chest and stopped beside the two boys and her brother.

"Seriously? How and why did you follow us here?" Scott looked bewildered.

Stiles eyed her, supporting Liam with one arm, "You're like a ninja."

Lilianna chuckled, "No. Your jeep is just very noticeable. Plus, I don't know either of you and I wanted to make sure you didn't kidnap my brother."

"Why would we kidnap your brother?" Stiles asked while Scott signed in at the desk.

Lilianna shrugged, "Beats me."

Scott and Stiles suddenly waved at a woman who made her way over. Scott greeted her, "Hi mom."

Lilianna's eyes flit over to the woman who smiles at her. Lilianna looks at Scott in confusion and Scott finally introduces her, "Mom. This is Lilianna. Um and this is her brother, Liam."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. McCall. Um, we think his leg's broken." Lilianna told her.

She nodded and got a wheelchair before helping Liam into it, "Don't worry Liam, we'll take good care of you."

Liam looked at Lilianna before asking, "Can my sister come?"

Mrs. McCall looked at Lilianna for a minute before nodding, "Of course."

Liam shot a relieved smile at his sister and Lilianna smiled back before staring at the two boys who were looking at her in confusion. Lilianna sighed, "I'll be right back, Liam."

Lilianna turned to the two boys, "Thanks for taking him here. Sorry, I was such a bitch."

Scott smiled at her, "It's okay. You were just being a good sister."

Lilianna tilted her head, "You don't have siblings do you?"

"Nope." Scott answered.