Part 3: Timelines for the Day

It wasn't easy; having to get nine people to cooperate with your demands and give you the information that you wanted made you more stressed out than ever before. And given that they were teenagers, getting what you wanted took a lot more effort than it would've been if they were adults. Nonetheless, after hours of interrogating and clarifying, you've managed to piece together the following timelines:

Victim: Maddie Ziegler (Her timeline is pieced together with information given by the suspects.)

9:15 AM-9:30 AM

Eats breakfast with Kalani and Jack.

11:00 AM

Meets up with Mackenzie and Brynn, Millie intervenes, after an argument over prioritizing friends, Millie leaves.

11:05 AM-2:25 PM

Continues shopping with Mackenzie and Brynn at the Beverly Center, going to stores such as Forever 21.

2:30 PM

Returns home, finds out that Jack has been texting Chloe, they fight, Jack leaves.

2:35 PM-3:50 PM

Helps Kalani set up the house and cook for the party.

3:55 PM-4:55 PM

Get dressed for the Halloween party as Sandy Olsson from Grease.

5:00 PM-6:10 PM

Socializes, mainly with Mackenzie and Nia.

5:30 PM

Talks with Jack, he apologizes and gives her roses, she happily agrees to talk to him after the party.

6:10 PM

Sees Chloe arrive. Soon after, she runs off to her bedroom.

6:15 PM

Cries in her room out of frustration, comforted by Jack and Millie.

6:20 PM

Kalani brings her a steak fajita, and after eating it and drinking a Shirley Temple drink from her fridge, the others leave her alone to rest.

7:25 PM

Dead body found on the ground below the balcony.

Estimated time of death: 6:30 PM-7:25 PM

--------

Suspect #1: Jack Kelly

9:15 AM-9:30 AM

Eats breakfast with Kalani and Maddie.

10:00 AM-10:35 AM

Looks through new notifications on his Instagram feed, and sees many comments cooing over his and Maddie's love.

10:35 AM-12:00 PM

Facetimes Kendall, letting her know that Kalani will drop off the medicine, hopes that she feels better, and they socialize. He then texts Chloe, asking her to consider reconciling with Maddie.

12:00 PM-12:55 PM

Cleans the house to prepare for the party.

1:00 PM-2:25 PM

Helps Kalani set up streamers and balloons for the party by the pool.

2:30 PM

Maddie returns, looks through Jack's phone, finds that he's been texting Chloe. After a brief argument, Jack leaves.