Chapter |2|

Your point of view:

The girls ended up coming over last night and spending the night except for Lauren because she went to go visit someone, I don't know who but I am guessing a boyfriend or something.. I don't care we aren't close anymore so her life is her life and I am not judging what she does.

Right now the girls and I got a little bit hungry so we drove to IHOP, but Ally like always wanted to go to waffle house but there are waffles literally at IHOP so we all just dragged Ally along with us.

"So,
We saw your Pirates movie with Johnny Depp." Ally began chewing the food that she stuffed in her mouth.

"Oh my gosh! Yeah, that movie was so great! You were so awesome!" Camila said and I smiled high fiving her and thanking her.

"I have a question." Dinah looked at me in the eyes as I took a sip of my my iced mocha.

"Ask away."

"Have you been seeing anyone lately?"

I felt everyone's eyes on me which made me feel nervous, "Um.. not really.. I haven't been doing relationships, only hook ups."

"Oh god no... please tell us that you aren't one of those fuck girls now?" Normani said her brown eyes connecting with mine which made me nervous to even answer her question. "You are aren't you?"

"I mean.. every now and then I get a little you know, and want to have some fun!" Defending myself but the girls gave me that 'Really?' look which made me feel bad.

"I've changed since the last time you guys have seen me okay?"

"Have you talked to Lauren?" Ally asked and the girls shook their head with me and I bit my lip. "That would explain a lot.."

"Guys it would be awkward if I talked to Lauren and you know that."

Dinah changed the subject and after about thirty minutes we left IHOP and we took an Uber back to the girls hotel so that they could get ready for the VMA's which is in 3 hours.

"Are you going to the VMA's?" Dinah asked me as she pulled me aside from walking inside of the hotel.

"No I wasn't planning on it? Should I?"

"I would be really happy if you accompanied me," Her lips curled up into a toothy smile which made me smile as well.

"Of course Dinah, I'll get something nice to wear and come back here alright?"

"Wait just meet us at the VMA's, our manager wants us to leave early because there will definitely be traffic."

"Okay, I'll text you?" I questioned only for Dinah to nod her head and hug me before we both went our separate ways.

** ** **

It's been a few hours and I finally got a outfit on that I really liked, a black skirt and a white shirt. And I finally arrived at the VMA's and walking in there were people greeting me and I talked to them for a few minutes until I spotted Dinah.

"Dinah." I said tapping her back once I got into reach only for her to jump a little.

"Jesus you scared me, I thought you were this guy who keeps on trying to get my number and doesn't take no for a freaking answer." She breathed out in one breath.

"Sorry," I chuckled scratching the back of my head, "Where's the girls?"

"Right there, except for Lauren... she's sitting with Ty." She pointed to where Lauren was and she is laughing with a man who has tattoos on him but he is wearing a suit.

"Okay.. um can I sit where Lauren would usually sit then?"

"Totally." Dinah said and we made our way to the seats once we got there there was a group performance by a band that I wasn't quite familiar with but they did a pretty good job and after a while they finally started to announce awards.

"The award for for best collaboration goes to..." Niki Minaj began pulling out the results on a piece of paper and when she did that I felt the tension in the room. "Fifth Harmony Feat. Ty Dolla Sign in Work From Home!"

The crowd cheered and clapped there hands as the girls sat there looking shocked, I laughed before telling the girls to go up and get their award for which they did.

"Okay wow.. I'm just so surprised right now!" Ally said gaining a number of giggles from the audience.

"This song was so fun to record and film and Ty made this song way better than it would've been without him." Lauren said and she kissed Ty on the cheek before making eye contact with me and I automatically felt my mouth go dry.

"Give it up for Fifth Harmony and Ty Dolla Sign!"Nicki said and the crowd cheered and clapped.

I finally broke my gaze from Lauren's and after the awards were all out and the VMA's were over I stood up to congratulate the girls before we left and when I turned around Lauren was standing right in front of me.

"Hey..." Lauren said her green eyes met mine once again making me feel vulnerable.