Chapter |6|

Your point of view:

Tonight is the night, well basically tomorrow because the flight leaves at 1 am but anyways; The girls go back on tour tonight/tomorrow and I am going but they don't know that yet, their manager knows though.  I am currently sitting down on my couch waiting for Lauren to answer her phone.

Lauren answers her phone causing me to hear singing, talking and a TV playing in the background making me wonder what is going on in their hotel room.

"Hey, what's going on?" Lauren questioned,  her voice concerned.

"I was just wondering what you were doing right now?" I asked putting a piece of potato chip in my mouth and chewing.

"I'm packing, we leave to go to the airport in like an hour... What are you doing gorgeous?"

Gorgeous?...

I smiled before saying, "I just got finished packing."

"Wait, what?" Lauren paused to think about what I had just said, "What did you pack for? Where are you going?"

"Paris." I giggled putting the chips away as I heard Lauren gasp and mumble 'No way?'

"You're joking?"

"Nah, I'm being serious right now." I pulled my phone away from my ear when I heard her squeal and call the girls over.

"Jesus Lo.." Groaning as I put my phone up to my right ear again. "I'm practically deaf now, thanks."

"Guys! Y/n is going on tour with us!"

"What?!" Dinah yelled, there was a scream followed by a very loud thud along with laughter. "Uh, sorry.." she apologized.

"What just happened?"

"Dinah jumped off of my bed and landed on Mila... I think she's dead?" Normani said unsure making me laugh when as heard Camila scoff and say she wasn't dead.

"Guys, I gotta go... I'll see you at the airport yeah?"

"There's going to be a lot of people, how are we going to even find yo-" Camila began but quickly got cut off by Ally.

"Y/n is easy to find, plus we can call her if we can't find her."

"Bye guys, my Uber is here."

"Wait!" Lauren said before I hung up making me ask 'What?'

"Be safe, I'll see you there.. also; pack all your jackets and hoodies."

"Um... Lauren? I'll only be in Paris for a few days.. I do not need all of my hoodies, I'm wearing one right now and I know for a fact that I will be buying a hoodie while we are there." Chucking as I headed out of my apartment with my one suitcase along with my backpack that was on my back, I locked the door behind me before heading down to where my Uber waits for me out front.

Lauren sighed before speaking, "Why are you so difficult?"

"Bye Lauren, I'll see you at the airport.. try not to miss me so much." I giggled before hanging up the phone and slipping it into my right front pocket, I was greeted by a man with a red and black SnapBack hat on and he offered to put my backpack along with my suitcase in the back of his car.

Once he helped me with my suitcase and my backpack that has some carry on items to keep me occupied while on the flight. We now are on our way to the airport.

***

It's been a long while since I have gotten to the airport and had been waiting for the girls, I can tell that they are near because I heard screaming from girls down a little ways.

How do these girls have that much energy at 12:13 am? I'm trying to stay awake but I'm slowly falling asleep which isn't very good.

"Oh my god! These fans are too much sometimes.. I swear." I heard Dinah groan as she made her way to our section in the airport not noticing me.

"Right? Who has that much energy at-" Lauren stopped mid sentence when she made eye contact with me. "Y/n!" She ran towards me and once she reached me she wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey." I giggled as I hugged her back, "I see that you guys finally made it to the airport."

"Well, we've been here for a while.. there were way too many people who recognized us and kept asking for pictures. Lord bless that we didn't miss the flight." She sat on my lap with her right arm wrapped around my shoulders.

I was about to respond when I heard my name being called by Camila and Normani, "Y/n!" They both sprinted towards where Lauren, Dinah and I sat.

"Guys... it's really late right now and you're really loud, you're almost as bad as the harmonizers." Ally said grumpy making my eyebrows raise surprised.

"What happened there?" I quizzed pointing my finger at Ally. "She's usually happy and all that good stuff."

"Uhh, she doesn't like being up this late... Ally needs to beauty sleep." Normani said and all the girls nodded their heads including Ally.

"Well damn, also what's all of your seat numbers?"

"I'm sitting next to Ally." Normani said holding up her boarding pass.

"I don't know who I'm sitting by to be honest.." Camila began mumbling on about it she sat next to a stinky old man that she would jump off the plane.

"Anyways! If Y/n is sitting alone I'm sitting next to her!" Dinah exclaimed out of excitement but Lauren pulled me closer to her.

"She's sitting next to me, I saw her ticket and we literally sit next to each other; I'm happy and I'm happy that I get the window seat." Her green eyes locked with mine as she smiled proudly.

"I wanted to sit at the window seat.."

"It's not like you're gonna see anything anyway it's dark!"

When I didn't respond Lauren laughed which made me look at her with amusement. I was about to speak when a lady on the speaker announced that our flight is now boarding once everyone from the previous flight had gotten off.

"Here we go..." I said standing up and heading towards the lady at the desk to check our passes.

Paris here we come! This will be one hell of a trip.