Chapter |9|

I'm stumped what would you guys like to see in the Lauren being a teacher and Y/n being a student?

Lauren's point of view:

We've been in Paris for two days now and Y/n has been very distant with me which is actually making me feel like shit.

We performed yesterday and it went great but it just didn't feel right, The whole kissing Y/n incident has been fucking with me.. I've been distant with Ty and he has noticed but I had just told him I'm just not feeling very well.

The girls and I are at a restaurant that is very fancy which I am not sure who's idea was to go here but I'm really into it. Y/n is sitting right across from me and she's talking to Dinah who is sitting right next to her.

"Hey guys.. I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick so I'll be back." She said making short eye contact with me before standing up from the table and heading towards the girls restroom.

Fuck it I need to talk to her.. I'm sick of the tension between us.

"Guys I'm gonna.. be back I need to fix my hair." I said standing up and heading towards the restrooms where Y/n had gone to.

Walking into the bathroom I saw Y/n in the bathroom near the sink splashing water on her face, when she opened her eyes she saw me in the mirror and jumped.

"Lauren.. you scared me. What are you doing in here?" Her voice cracked as she turned her body now facing me.

"I need to talk to you, about the kiss."

Y/n took a deep breath when I mentioned the kiss, "There's nothing to talk about Lauren we both came to an agreement that it was a mistake." She dried off her hands and tried to walk past me and out the bathroom but I stopped her pulling her towards me and pushing her against the wall my arms on either side of her.

"There is something to talk about, like why you've been distant with me.. who that girl you've been hanging out with is?"

"You shouldn't even care Lauren, she's just a friend I met her the first day we got here and she caught my attention." Her voice annoyed by my interrogating.

"And you're distant with me because?" I pushed further only for her to push me back, my arms falling to my sides.

"Stop, you and I both know why I'm distant with you! Stop playing dumb Lauren and open your eyes!"

The sudden tone from her took me by surprise but I have to remain calm, "No Y/n, I really don't know why you are distant with me.. I just want to go back to the way we were."

"We kissed Lauren! I'm not over you and you made me believe that you still thought of me the same way like before, like your feelings were still there! You can't do that, you have a boyfriend."

Wait what?...

"You're what?"

"Not over you." Her voice drained and she looked at me in my eyes. I didn't say anything because I didn't know what to say honestly, but as soon as she turned around to walk out of the restroom I pulled her body back into me and connected my lips with her soft plumped ones.

It took her a second to realize what it was I am doing but she kissed me back and I felt the same way I did the first time, my stomach got those butterflies again and my heart began to beat ten times faster.

My hands made their way to Y/n's ass and I had turned the kiss into a make out until she pulled away from me, her nose a light pink color which I always found cute when ever I'd kiss her that would happen.

"What? I'm so confused.." she said softly but I placed my hands on both sides of her face kissing her one more time.

"I'll figure it out okay? Because I think I still have feelings for you too." I said and she nodded her head, as soon as the door swung open to the bathroom and a lady walked in I stepped away from Y/n while clearing my throat.

"You'll go back first and I'll go after you." She nodded before walking out of the girls bathroom and I couldn't help but stare at her ass, damn it looks so good in those leggings.

Now I just need to figure out what to do about Ty...