A NOTE TO YOU GUYS.

This story was started on:
Sunday, October 22nd, 2017

I don't really know.

I honestly don't really know where I'm going with this. Right now I'm sitting in the car with El Pollo Loco sitting between my feet.

I just want to start writing again. I feel like nothing's flowing out of my head anymore. I feel like my brain has a switch that has been turned off this whole summer. That's a while.

Previously on this account, I used to have three stories: 2 that I thought were okay & 1 that I was quite skeptical about it.

None of them made it very far. I don't mean by views, comments, and votes. But I mean: plot, character, flow, and inspiration wise. They all just didn't feel right. They didn't feel...

Important to me,

I guess.

I feel like I didn't try my hardest. So they weren't important to me. I didn't want to dedicate my own time to write these stories. It's bad, I know.

There are so many people who have so much determination to finish their creations. I really feel great and proud of the many people that actually have. Congratulations and good work!

When I wrote those stories, I didn't really feel proud. I just wrote to have something to do, if that even makes any sense.

So I decided what to do...

I unpublished 'how to save a life' & 'the only reason'. But, I deleted 'i miss you' .

I just wanted to start a fresh, clean state for myself. I wanted to start over again. I haven't even had this account for a long time, but I just feel like this would be for the best.

I don't even know if I'll finish this.

I don't even have the title or anything whatsoever.

But one thing that I'll have to constantly remind myself is that: I'm writing for my own enjoyment, for myself, and to express my feelings. I'm not writing for anyone else. I don't want my future self to think of this as a job.

Thank you readers.

-malia