New Character: Serana

This character was requested by the wonderful MissieSandra! I really liked your suggestion for this one so I started working on it right away! I hope I do your idea justice! And thank you for your praise, I deeply appreciate it!

Finding You
Serana and the Dragonborn had just left Dimhallow Crypt behind as they made their way to the Solitude docks.

Unfortunately, on the way there they came across a bear attacking a small shack. The married couple who lived there were already dead by the time the duo found them, but the Dragonborn wanted to avenge them.

After the bear had been killed, Serana prepared to leave when she heard a small cry. She turned her back on the front door and listened carefully. She heard the cry again, coming from a back room that the bear had left untouched. She slowly walked toward the noise and opened the door. Inside was a cradle with a crying baby in it.

Serana picked you up and looked at your chubby red face. "Well you're a lucky one, aren't you?" She said without expecting an answer from you.

You stared up into the vampire's sharp eyes and smiled a toothless grin. "I wonder if Father would be willing for us to keep you. I can't imagine he would," She said as she rocked you in her arms.

As she thought about how she could convince her Father, she was struck by an idea, though she didn't like it; She could turn you into a vampire. Serana knew Harkon would never allow a human into the castle, so when the Dragonborn wasn't looking, she bit your fragile neck giving you sanguinare vampiris.