Author's Note

⚠       WARNING!       

CHILD'S WORK AHEAD!

Hello everyone! This is the first story I've ever written in Wattpad.

I'm just going to explain the flow of the story.

First of all, it's not about a girl meeting fictional characters or any fantasy creatures from other worlds or dimensions. Anyways, I bet you'll enjoy the story itself. It's not just about the girl who meets guys, the boys came because they are betting for something important for them. Yes, a "bet." About their reputation or character or something like that.

-

Okay, I'll explain some.

Well, the story narrates by a school girl who is a nerd. The common nerd we know in school. In the story, the girl is studious, not so outgoing, not confident enough, a DAYDREAMER and only has one friend to lean on . Not all girls in real life are like this, the story is just a metaphor or what do you call this one...a not true story. Get it?

One day, a bunch of boys came to school and attracted so many crowd and somehow changed Nari Wade's life. Not literally change, SOMEHOW.

Nari loves to daydream, so there are parts in the story that she is in her daydreaming state. You will know if it was a daydream if a person snaps her out to reality, she will tell it also at some point.

-

I will end a chapter by indicating:

"END OF CHAPTER"

or

"FROM THE AUTHOR" (If I have something to say about the chapter.)

It's a PG-13 story for me, because some parts of the story are somewhat like that. I just write what pops in my mind and revise it after. Hehehe.

THAT'S ALL! Please read it for me. I am open to any comments and suggestions, so don't forget to rate the story and leave a comment!

I will publish parts after a week. Please, stay tuned!

P.S. Sorry in advance if I have incorrect words or sentence construction :( Please, correct me for my mistakes. Thank you!

ENJOY! :)