Chapter 6: Wild Imagination

That night.

I was wearing my pajamas, lying on my bed. 

I was so tired, I wanted to sleep already, but I wanted to tell Celestia first about my blissful day!

Shocks, I'm such a flirt.

Anyway, I reached for my phone and called Celestia right away.

"Hey, Celestia! Guess what?"

"Guess what what?"

"You won't believe this, but Aiden is actually here in my house!"

"What!? FOR REAL!? During this hour? What is he doing there?"

"Well, he walked me home. We got exhausted along the way and I let him ease off for a while, until he fell asleep."

"Exhausted? What happened?"

"Well, we just ran along and played.....ummm, chase. Kind of a childish play."

"That's adorable! A tired man and a woman indeed!"

"Whaaaa?"

"Stop acting like that Nari! I know you have a crush on him."

"Hey! You know that I don't have any crush, right? Besides, I don't want to have one because it will literally CRASH my studies instead."

"Well, did you call his parents?"

"Parents?"

"Yeah. Do they know about Aiden's sudden visit in your home?"

"Now that you mention it... I didn't. Wait for a while. I'll call you back later."

I hung up, stood from my bed and stepped out from my area, going to the living room where Aiden was sleeping tranquilly.

As I arrived in the living room, I immediately searched for his bag to get his phone. 

After a minute of searching, my mind went completely blank when I realized that he didn't bring his bag with him all along.

Where's your phone, Aiden?

I bent down, looking at him unconsciously from head to toe. 

This alluring young man was in front of me, slumbering. Your face was so near, anytime I could just give...

W-WHAT!? W-Why am I even doing this?  Go back to your normal self, Nari. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

"I just wanted to find your phone and text your parents for your unacceptable act." I winced quietly, feeling frustrated at this very rate.

I flipped his blanket carefully as possible, trying to search for his body.

I mean phone!

Sooner or later, I found his phone, peeping out from his pocket. My eyes were twinkling happily.