~2~

A light blue room an older Marina is laying in her bed when she gasps leaning up quickly, she looks around realizing she was in her own bed she lets out a sigh of relief before standing too her feet grabbing a light blue robe she put it around her before walking too her window opening it allowing light to fill her room. "Marina, Are you decent?" her fathers voice came after a knock she turned around as she heard a second knock she walked too the door opening it.

"Yes, father good morning" she smiled as he returned it; him and the maids entered the room completely one of them holding a box, "what is the occasion?" she asked as they opened the box and in it was a beautiful green dress. "Today is the ceremony" he spoke she turned smiling even brighter.

"Oh yes, Captain Norrington's promotion to Commodore! I almost forgot how could I?" she questioned herself; her father knew of her fond feelings for Captain Norrington but he hoped that he would court Elizabeth even if it was Marina who he was in love with and Marina felt the same way. "Yes, he is a fine man. You know he fancy's your sister" he said as she was taken behind the changing screen.

A look of sadness crossed her face as they placed the corset around her waist and tightened it not too tight knowing about her breathing issues. "Does he?" she questioned; when her father heard the tone of his voice he regretted his own words knowing they we're a lie. "I'm sorry dear but it is a smart match" he responded finally she was dressed as she came out from behind.

"What is that supposed to mean? I am your daughter too!" Marina exclaimed the maids and the other looked to be uncomfortable so they exited. "I'm sorry dear but it has been decided" he sighed walking too the window.

"But isn't that up too James?" she asked him clearly becoming upset everything she was hearing made no sense. "Because you are not a Swann!" he finally shouted she closed her mouth she looked down; she wasn't his daughter but she had always thought she was different because her father had been with another woman.

"I'm not your daughter?" tears traced her once moments ago dry cheeks. "I'm sorry I should've told you sooner. I and Elizabeth's mother found you on the beach when you we're just a infant, we decided to take you in" he reached out too touch her arm but she pulled away.

"Give James my congratulations on his promotion I need some time too myself" she mumbled before walking out of the room and heading down the stairs and toured the door as she exited she passed Will who looked very worried about her. "Miss. Swann what is wrong?" he asked she turned.

"I am not Miss. Swann. I am a charity case a parent less nothing" she cried before turning and running out of the building and down too the water.

~~~

Marina sat in the sand in front of the water her shoes off as the water touched her feet almost touching her dress. Tears started to form in her eyes again as they looked into the ocean the water continued to move back and fourth it then started to move fast and angry. "What's wrong Marina?" a voice came she wiped her eyes quickly as Will sat down beside her.

"I am not a suitable candidate for marrying James because I am not really. Elizabeth's sister and Weatherby's daughter in anyway" she breathed out he looked at her sadly. "Your still a very beautiful woman and their are other men who would be lucky to have you. I think he would want you too attend that ceremony and be there for him" he spoke up she looked at him and looked out at the water taking a breath she nodded.