~9~

Marina's eyes opened when she heard the sound of hooves hitting the ground outside, she stood up and ran too the window seeing her father and sister getting out of the carriage she turned pulling on  her robe as she walked out of her room she looked over the railing as they walked in. "Father, she's not coming back" Elizabeth started to cry Marina walked down the stairs. 

"Are you sure Lizzy?" she asked they both turned tears we're in Marina's eyes as we're her sister and father she ran toured them and they all hugged. "Your alive but how?" she asked Marina backed up.

"My birth mother saved me" she responded her sister and father looked at each other then at her. "You met your mother?" Elizabeth asked she nodded.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter. Are Jack and Will okay?" she changed the subject quickly; Elizabeth looked quiet guilty. 

"Will is alive so is Jack" Elizabeth responded; Marina knew something was wrong.

"That's not all" she asked worry lacing her voice, "What has happened?" Marina exclaimed with fear.

"Jack is being sent too the Gallows" Elizabeth looked down.

"No" Marina whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks.

~~~

As Marina adorned her blue dress for the hanging she couldn't help but feel her heart breaking; she knew her feelings for Jack were true now as she tied her coat as she placed a hat on her head and tied it she got closer too a feeling of dread but she refused to not be there even as to show him she is alive. "Marina are you sure?" her sister asked walking in as the maids walked out.

"I want him to know I am alive even if it will be the last time he shall see me..." she trailed sadly she had yet to realize their father stood there he watched as she touched her bare neck as her father made a realization, Elizabeth walked up behind her sister placing a hand on her shoulder.

~~~

Jack walked up and stood with the noose around his neck he hand held the heart piece once more before looking into the crowed he spotted her; Marina looked at him as he looked at her as she did him as he saw a small tear rolling down her cheeks it was the first time he had ever seen her cry near except when she was just a young girl on the streets that night. "Jack Sparrow... be it known that you have been charged, tried and convicted..." a man stood infront.

"Captain... Captain Jack Sparrow"Jack trailed he looked at Marina who couldn't even muster a smile too what he said. 

"...For your willful commission of crimes against the crown... Said crimes being numerous in quantity and sinister in nature..." the man continued. 

Marina was trying to hold back her tears but it was getting hard, Norrington noticed now he looked between her and Jack remembering what Elizabeth told him about her feelings he almost felt guilty for this. "This is wrong" Elizabeth spoke up Marina couldn't even say anything.

"Commodore Norrington is bound by the law. As are we all" her father spoke Marina turned looking at him.

"Governor Swann. Commodore" Will stood in front of them he saw Marina a look of relief crossed his face, "Elizabeth" Marina smiled as he said this her sisters surprise was priceless, "I should have told you every day from the moment I met you... I love you" he finished Marina looked proud.