Chapter 2 (Un-edited)

"Oh and new kid, be smarter than all of these man-whores, and keep it in your pants"

I said and winked at him and then i walked off to Emily and Frankie who high fived me, What a good start to the day. I thought!!

Emily's POV 

Haa i knew today would be a great first day of school, with the new kid all on my mind. However, to be honest, i am a bit disappointed with the fact that the new guy has already warmed up and got pretty close to Amy. Poor kid, he's already letting it out of his pants. 

However, i have to say Seren put up a pretty good fight with Amy, to be honest, Seren has always had a big mouth on her. Always saying what she thinks. Which i guess is a good thing but has also got her into a lot of trouble before and will probably continue to get her into trouble as she grows up. 

Im quite surprised that Amy didnt hit her back but let me say i was proud of her. As she walked over to me and Frankie after the little fight we both welcomed her with a high five.

Yeah your all probably thinking that a good mate wouldnt say well done and praise her but im not an ordinary best mate, and Serens not an ordinary person. But don't tell her I said that.

Anyways now all three of us have just entered the school building and let me tell you it looks empty and thats when I remembered there all out the front of school tryin to get over Serens little outburst 😂😂

We made our way to Frankies locker and waited for him to sort out his school books. That's when the new kid walked past and handed Seren a note. Me and Frankie started hooting and whistling.

We all started walkin down the hallway, the note still un-opened in Serens palm.

"Seren just open it already i wanna know what it says!!!!!!!!" I say persisting at Seren.

"You can open it of you really want, you seem more excited than me!" Serens says about tog I've it to me but instead I snatch it from her grasp and ran off down the hallway with it.

I stopped and parked myself on the edge of the lockers and opened the piece of paper. To be honest i wasnt shocked about the contents written on the note. But because it's me, and I can be a bitch (seren would agree) i decided that when Seren and Frankie come round the corner i would make a big deal out of it.  Because, why not???

An it wasn't a moment later that they came .stomping round the corner.
"Emily, what or sit say?" Seren screamed at me in a nice way, we'll it wasn't nice but it was the nicest way she had ever screamed at me.

And I just stood there repeating the word 'awww', sometimes I would make the word last forever and sometimes I would just go ar, but you get tell Seren was getting agitated because she was stood there with her arms crossed.

I was too busy focused on the fact of trying to annoy Seren that I had accidently dropped the note, and Seren dived on the floor and picked it up, as soon as i guessed she had finished reading it she pulled out her phone and added his name to her contacts and saved him as 'TheAnonymousGuy'. To be honest I wasnt surprised thats what she saved him as, no one knew his name yet and I was sort of keen to find out.

We all walked to Tutor which was annoying because Frankie was in a separate tutor to the both of us. Poor him. Me and Seren walked into the class and went to sit at the back desk where we always sit but to already see that the new guy was sat there. Great hes in our seat. Prick!

" Hey please may you ..." i started to say, but like always Seren had to but , she was probably gonna be rude about it.
"Look your hot and your cute and im not gonna deny it but  you ran straight to Amy and i dont do man whores so move your sorry excuse of an ass and park it somewhere where it is wanted, because it is not wanted here" Seren said right to his face, god my best mate has guts but seriously she needs to zip that mouth. Like I'm not gonna lie but if I think a guy is hot or cute i would never say it to him right to his face, just no.

Surprisingly, he got up and moved to the desk in front of ours. Me and Seren took a seat. Seren sat in the corner seat and i took a seat next to her. And on the opposite side of the classroom, let's just say that's where the sluts of our tutor placed themselves. But surprise surprise queen Amy hasn't turned up yet. She doesn't even deserve the capital A at the start of her name, shes not important.

But again I spoke to soon. In walks the prettiest person ever, and let me add snakey, slut and fake as well. She walks straight over to the guy in front of us, yes the new kid, and says,
"Hey I have a Spair seat over the other side of the classroom next to me if you wanna join and then you won't have to be in the presence of these ugly worthy sluts" Amy said to him, right in front of us may I add. To be honest I think she does it on purpose because she know how easily Seren gets annoyed. But to be honest I don't blame her.

And again right on queue Seren stands up and pushes past me, and walks straight to Amy and gets right in her face.
"So I'm the worthless slut, we'll amy, flashback, I'm not the one who goes begging to all the guys and im worthless am i, you go round selling your body, oh sorry it's not called selling your body when you do it for free, Bow who's the worthless one" Seren said to her, and all i thought was here we go again.

So I stood up. To be honest I loved getting involved.

"Come on Seren leave her, Why waste your time on a worthless slut when you got the hot new kids number already and unlike some people ' cough cough Amy' you didn't have to pull your knife kersey down to get it, so let's sit down" i said smirking at Seren and she smirked back and we both took our seats.

"Seren you might have his number and I can prove im not worthless because we all know he (pointing at the new kid) would choose me over you any day!" Amy said with alot of self confidence, bit personally I think I was said with too much self confidence. 

"Both of you i have name!" The new kid said butting in, with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Which is?" Seren asked rudely , making the word is last a long time.

"Viper, Sean Viper" he says.

"Well then , Amy if Sean here is like all the other man whores in our year he will choose you and if not he will choose me but I'm not a sad slut so I'm not gonna make him choose, I have better things to do than chat with and worthless piece of trash and waste my precious time."  Seren said with confidence and she walked off in a big huff.

Seren turns around to look at me and we both take a seat and burst in to fits of laughter.

And then Serens phone bings  and she shows me it's a message from Sean, it says:

Sean: I would choose you over and over again instead of her and I know I'm hot, thanks for enlarging my ego, fitty 😉 x

And Seren replied with,

Seren: Sorry Sean but im not Amy so don't flirt with me 😂😂jk , thanks appreciate it, should meet some time x

See what happens in the next chapter x
Stay tuned x
And please vote x