Chapter 7

"Seren maybe you will win this game because i am falling, and I'm worried im falling to quickly and that you dont feel the same, maybe i will have to learn to lose for you" he then kissed my cheek and his lips lingered there for some time and then he walked off. What he didn't already know was i had already fallen for him.

I had fallen for one of the bad boys.

Serens POV

I ran back upstairs to my room and saw Emily sat on the end of my bed with a smirk on her face.

"Why are you smirking for?" i asked Emily, obviously knowing she had caught me and Sean getting lovey-dovey.

"Well, its just the fact that you have agreed to go on a date with Sean tonight although the ball is tonight, so......, and your not going on the date your definitely coming to the ball with me, you promised, and i need you to help me tempt Ryan, and you meant to be going to the ball with Sean anyways!!" 

"Crap i totally forgot, i have no time to go shopping, we need to go shopping, i need to call Seannnn, ughhhhh, i have no time!?" i screamed rushing around. 

"Woahhhhhhh!" Emily says randomly making the word last a long time. 

"What Emily!? What is wrong now, why are you trying to add more stress on to me," i asked getting more agitated by the minute. 

"No just the fact you have never ever moaned about not having enough time to get ready, you're normally up changed and ready to leave in like a second. Emily said, shocked."

"Emily just stop, there is no time to be shocked, get up and changed we are going shopping for outfits right after were both ready and i have called Sean, ok?" i asked rather quickly. 

"Ok ok ok, chill I'm going to get ready and you need to call Sean!" Emily said wandering off into my walk in wardrobe. 

(Calling Sean)

Seren: Hey Sean we cant go on a date tonight, it's the ball remember!?

Sean: Well done for realising that babe, your my date to the ball

Seren: Ok well i need to go because i have to start getting ready!?

Sean: babe it doesn't start for another 3 hours

Seren: Exactly babe 3 hours, that's not long at all, bye

(Call ended)

After shopping me and Emily returned bhome and had 40 minutes only to get ready and leave.

Emily was wearing:

Seren was wearing:

Seren was wearing: