Chapter 4 (Un-edited)

Serens POV

It's currently 6:00 o clock and the Vipers aren't scheduled to turn up until 7:00 so me and Emily still had one hour to at least make ourselves look presentable.

"Seren can you please call the Vipers and let them know I've booked a posh 5star restaurant down town and that we can give them a lift." My mum says as I was about to start getting ready.

"Will do right now mum ?" I called back. I pulled my phone out of my back Jean pockets and looked for Seans number and I pressed call.

Ring
Ring
Ring

(On-call )

Sean: im seeing you in one hour Seren I didn't know you were that desperate

Sean said to my over the phone I can just imagine  that smirk he was wearing on his face right now

Seren: No Sean i was actually letting you know we're going out to a restaurant for tea and to dress Pish, don't worry my mum's paying and we can do lifts so just be at our a for around quarter to 7, reservations have been made for 7

Sean: Oh ill let my family know now see your hot self later babe

Seren: im not your babe get in someone else's pants.

(Call ended)

And that was that I ended the call and ran upstairs to see Emily goung through my wardrobe.

As me and Emily were so close i always let her borrow clothes when she was round and she let me do the same at hers. However it's very rare you seem me in a dress so I don't have much.

However in the end Emily and me had hoses what to wear and out hair and makeup a had been completed. We both entered the bathroom to see the end result and for once I'm gonna admit we both look pretty sexy. I was actually happy with how i looked. And hopefully tonight would be equally as good. And hopefully Sean will look hit in whatever he chooses to wear. That was what I was thinking but if anyone's ever asks me ill deny it.

Emily's look for the night:

Serens look for the night: