Chapter 5

"MUM your married and your l grike 20 years older than him" I say laughing and we both walk into the restaurant.

Emily's POV

Seren and her mom sat down at the table with us just as we had ordered dinner when I looked over to see seren looking down at her phone and she was smiling so I decided to nudge her to see who she was texting, and just out of curiosity, I had to ask.

Emily: "who are you texting." I wisperd

Seren: "sean, who do you think"

Emily: "ooooo, sean hey

Our conversation was then quickly interrupted by serens mom Janet.

Janet: "I would just like to congratulate my daughter and her new boyfriend sean on getting together, they make an adorable couple dont you all think? "

I was shocked, and a bit confused on what was going on but I was now just looking at seren and her mom and Sean. They were together. They cant be. Seren would of told me. And i swear in the car like 5 minutes ago Seren was going on about jo even though they broke up 3 months ago. Then it all hit me the little conversation before coming in here was Seren telling her mum so there was no arguments at tonight's dinner. I look up to see Janet(serens mom)looking at sean with an intense look on her face.

"Sean, be good to her." She said

Sean: "I will." He replied followed by a nod.

Janet then sat down and I was now only looking at seren and she was looking at me.

Emily: "what your out with sean?"

Seren: "yes"

Emily: "and you told your mom before me, in fact when did you even start secretly going out."

Seren: "well I was going to tell you I just didn't know how, and we started going out yesterday.

Emily: "oh, okay."

Seren: "emily I am sorry I was going to tell you but I just wasn't sure if he was being serious or not."

Emily: "its fine seren, honestly I know now so its okay."

Seren: "okay good."

She then just turned around and was now waiting for the waiters to bring our food out, to be honest I was a bit upset that I wasn't the first to know but I know its just silly if we fall out over it, so im just going to try to let go of it. And remember that we will never fall out over a guy, we've been there fore each other through thick and thin.

The next thing I knew our food was here or meal should I say, is that more posh? I don't know, anyway everyone started eating and I just started looking around I had never been to this restaurant for some reason my mum never let me go to this restaurant, at least together anyway, I have no idea why its so beautiful.
In the corner of my eye I see a glimpse of ryan and he was looking at me obviously when I looked at him he was looking away, but I did keep noticing that when ever I wasn't looking he was. I found in really hot and i would like to get to know him a bit more I think.
Soon we all left the restrant and it was pitch black serens mom was saying good night to the Vipers  parents and then as I looked over to see seren and sean kissing I was a little surprised I didn't think seren was the type of person to do that on the second day of being out with a guy but I wasn't one to judge since he is hot and all.

Ryan: "well hello there stranger"

I practically shat my self as I was turning around to see ryan standing right behind me.

"Emily isn't it" he asked with his head cocked to the side.

Emily: "yeah, hi"

Ryan: "hmmm did u know that they were out, you know before tonight."

Emily: "nope, this is the first"

Ryan: " yeah same here, so I was wondering are you going to the ball this Saturday unless you have some other plans of course."

Emily: "what ball"

Ryan: oh my parents are throwing one because theg do it very year, its like an anual rhong and me and my brother are forced to go and everyone is invited, its no big deal if you can't but I would love it if you would be my date there?"

Emily: "um, I dont know ill have to see if im busy yet but ill let you know although I will probably come seeing as your brother and my best mate are together Seren is more than likely to drag me there sooo, bye for now I guess."

Ryan: "emily ill message you, and by the way your alot better looking in person sleep well and have sweet dreams of me" he said followed by a flirtatious wink.

I then grab seren and we start walking to her house as im staying overnight on the way I tell her what ryan said to me and seren looked happy she is now insisting we go to this ball, (told you so)
And I don't know why shes so thrilled she hates to were a dress's

Seren: "okay ive made my mind up were going"

Emily: "wow you've made your mind up already"

Seren: "obviously emily"

Emily: "come one we need some sleep we've got school in the morning.

Seren: im not going im gonna call in ill and have a movie day, do the same??

Emily: sure we need a day catch up and I want details of you and Sean !!!

Vote x