Chapter 3

(Above photo is of our gay best friend FRANKIE)

Seren: Sorry Sean but im not Amy so don't flirt with me 😂😂jk , thanks appreciate it, should meet some time x

Serens POV

Tutor still had another 10 minutes until it was over. And let me tell you alot of drama has already happened today and today hasn't even really started. What does that say. It's been barely 1 hour and me and Amy have already gotten in to 2 fights. What's next?

I turned to look at Emily and she as smiling down at her phone. I wonder why I thought.

"Whats got you so happy " I asked Emily, catching Seans attention.

Sean turned his chair around from his desk and joined our desk. We were both looking at Emily wanting to know why all of a sudden she had looked at her phone and gone all red and started blushing and also uncontrollably smiling.

"Well this cute guy started following me on Facebook, and he's really fit but he's 20. His name is Ryan and he just messaged me saying Hi, your cute wanna talk, and i just replied and now I'm waiting for a reply but lile you don't understand Seren hes so cute but there's just one problem. He reminds me of someone, but I can't put my finger on it." Emily replied, which made the whole situation more understandable.

"Fuck" Sean said under his breath, although we all heard it and both of our attention snapped towards him.

"What" me and Emily said at the same time wanting to know what had got him so worked up.

"Emily whats this guys surname" Sean asked randomly, making me extremely curious.

"Ummmmm let me check.........its Viper, why?" Emily asked also wanting to know why Sean cared so muh about a random guys surname.

"Let's just say Emily my surname is Viper and I have a 20 year old brother called Ryan Viper!" Sean said which made me and Emily both wear a shocked expression.

"What a coicendence" I said, to be honest I didn't know what to say, however Emily wore the same shocked expression however it slowly turned in to a smirk.

"Well Emily im gonna ask you the same question that started this all of, whats got you so happy?" I asked again, may I add.

"Hha no it just stopped me from thinking, i said he looks like someone I know, he looks like Sean Duhhh!!" She replied laughing, for some odd reason she found it so surprisingly funny. Weirdo! But don't tell her I said that.

Ring ring ringggggggg

Then the bell went that signalled us for 1st period.....

School day skipped
(Sorry just didn't think it was necessary, all that happened for the rest of the day was let me guess teaching! )

I arrived home and Emily came to mine as well. She was staying for tea tonight. To be honest I hadn't even asked my parents if she could but I know she wouldnt mind.

We arrived to my house after dropping Frankie asked for school and we both entered my house.

"MUM EMILY IS STAYING FOR TEA, I KNOW YOU WON'T MIND, THX!!" I shouted t my mother not really expecting a response, but I got one anyway.

"OKAY DARLINGTON BUT WE HAVE OUR NEW NEIGHBOURS COMIN ROUND AS WELL FOR TEA TONIGHT, SO ASLONG AS EMILY DOESN'T MIND THE COMPANY." my mother shouts back. By the way were both shouting because she's hoovering upstairs. Probably tryin to get the house looking good for our visitors later. Even though I have no clue why upstairs needs doing. But I'm just gonna leave my mum be.

"MUM DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR NEW NEIGHBOURS LIKE KIDS , NO KIDS , MUM AND DAD ?? I shout back up. And to be honest after the reply I get, i regret asking and begin dreading tonight's events.

"YH THERE'S A MUM A DAD AND TWO SONS, OH AND THERE CALLED THE VIPERS!'My mum shouts back.

Tonight is gonna be great.

Please vote

And follow these accounts if your enjoying this book
@Anonymous12345678999 (check my followers link if these links dont work x)
And
15Anonymous15