chapter 8

Seren: Emily?

Emily: This isnt Emily, if you want her, come and get her, but you have to bring me the Vipers.

Seren: The Vipers?

Emily: Yes Sean Viper and Ryan Viper

Seren: Who are you?

Emily: there Uncle, in other words your worst nightmare, I turned to look Sean and as I did I collapsed on the floor.

EMILYS POV

Ive just woken up and my head hurts, as I look around, I can see there is nothing in the room im in, no windows, nothing except a dirty mattress in the corner of the room and a light dangling from the ceiling just above me.

I try to move but its useless as I'm tied to this chair, then, I can hear someone coming from behind me, I start to panic as I thought I would be in this room a lot longer, that's when I see him, the guy, the guy that kidnapped me in the toilets, ...

I try to move but its useless as I'm tied to this chair, then, I can hear someone coming from behind me, I start to panic as I thought I would be in this room a lot longer, that's when I see him, the guy, the guy that kidnapped me in the toilets, the creep actually came into the girls toilets.
He sat down in front of me and i bowed my head, he didn't deserve the respect of being looked in the eye, silence. It stayed quiet for a while longer, and i looked up, he was gone, gone!

He wasn't in the room, he had gone. I was safe from the creep, God knew what was gonna happen, all i know is that i am hungry and i want fooood.

I waited a while longer and no one came in, i started shuffling in the seat and the piece of cloth in my mouth fell out and i could talk and breathe properly, then i decided that if a girl wants food she has to get herself, which i would, believe me, id ber at the fridge right now, but no the stupid idiot tied me up. Ughh!!

So that's when the best idea yet came to mind i started screaming and screaming and screaming, hopefully, this would gain someone's attention and they will come in here and ill beg for food, well not beg but demand food.

After a while of doing just that someone entered and before you start guessing yes it was the crazy pervert who knocked me out in the GIRLS bathroom may i add, no respect these days. Ughh!

"What do you want, I'm busy!!??" He scowled at me,

"Well I'm sorry that your busy but you wouldn't have to deal with me if you didn't kidnap me in the first place, so now will you fulfil my wish?" I asked getting slightly agitated may i dare say.

"Yh i have my reasons, anyway what did you want!?"

he asked rudely just wanting to get away from me.

"Food," I said straight up and quickly

He just stayed still for a few seconds and then walked out. Rude. Did he not care and wasn't going to get me food or was he going to get it. To be honest, either way, I left it and decided to wait. Let's sing a song I thought. But which song.

I decided to sing Scars to your beautiful because it was the only song that came to mind and it reminded me of Seren, God I missed her ugly weird annoying whore slut slagy self.

She just wants to be beautiful

She goes unnoticed, she knows no limitsShe craves attention, she praises an Image She prays to be sculpted by the sculptor
Oh, she don't see the light that's Shining Deeper than the eyes can find It Maybe we have made her blind So she tries to cover up her Pain And cut her woes away'Cause cover girls don't Cry After their face is made
But there's a......

That's when I was rudely interrupted but the guy again.

"Do u mind shutting up"

"Do u mind feeding me" I said very confidently

"I got you food didn't I"

He then put a plate full of food in front of me and he started walking away

"Hey wait, can you un tie my hands so I can eat, or do u think I can mentally eat it just by staring at this food "

He looked a little annoyed as he turned around, he started walking towards me and he untied my hands and at that moment as he turned back around I took the chance to jump on him as I did he was down and didn't get back up so I wasn't waiting around to find out how long he was going to be down for, so I ran, I ran faster than I have ever done before. I ran to the end of the room and straight our of the door I started running up the narrow stair case only to find the door was locked. I then heard some thing creek behind me, my heart was racing i was to scared to turn around so I started screaming help and banging on the door hoping someone would hear me, but no one did.

I was now crying and the man that kidnapped me was standing right behind me, i could feel him breath on the back of my neck, I was so scared that I just froze, and at that moment I new that no one was going to save me now.......

Vote xx