68

Within half an hour the entire rookie 9 plus team guy stood in front of the now grown up blonde boy they knew as a loud knucklehead.

But he was shy and collected, possibly intelligent now.
The 'rich' vibe hung around him but he boy obviously tried to hide that.

The girls hung around him like a bee, like they used to do to Sasuke.

Even Sasuke had needed to swallow a few times before he could say anything.

"please-" Naruto said as hinata and temari hugged him. "I'm not a stuffed animal guys" he said with a soft smile.
"we know, w-we just missed you n-naruto-kun" hinata said with a smile.
"i missed you too" Naruto said, lifting up hinata bridal style while temari hung on his back. Sasuke just stood watching them from a nearby tree.
"i mean how couldn't I mis my sisters" he said as he hopped around, the other two still on him.

After an hour of greeting people Naruto walked to a rather big house close to the forest and went inside.

Sasuke, who knew to what family the house belonged, gaped as Naruto unsealed the blood seal at the grond door.

So he's a namikaze eh, interesting.

The raven went home and took a bath, trying not to get a hard one over the blondes looks.
This was hard however and he ended up wanking anyway.