17

Sorry lovelies, I'm gonna do a major time skip here. Because Idk what else to do, so time skip to when Naruto came back with jirayah as a 16 year old.
Sasuke will still be in the village, (hate me all you want), so, Viola...
Also Naruto has long hair now, a bit like the images above and below, (art not mine except one)

(this image is my art though)

It's been four years.
Four years since Naruto had stepped foot in the hidden leaf.
Four years since he'd seen his friends.
And four years training with his half-fairy godfather.

And now he was back.
Wearing a black anbu pants and a
Lose fitting red longslieve shirt with wide sleeves.

His hair reaching his lower back, pulled up in a ponytail to keep it out of his face.

Naruto had grown quite tall, and the female features from his true form took over in the henge, making his slim but muscular body and Feminine face stand out from the other people.
His blonde hair had lightened a bit and one blue streak was visible in his hair.

As he walked through the village, following the older man, his steps inaudible and his movements graceful and smooth like a cat.

The first one to notice them was Sakura and ino, who were in inos family flower shop.
When they saw Naruto, ino jumped up and ran outside, followed by a walking Sakura.

"hi Naruto! Glad to see your back" ino exclaimed.
Naruto just shyly waved at her with a smile.
"hi girls, how are you" jirayah asked.
"were great" Sakura answered, sneaking looks at the overly handsome blonde in front of her.

Man when did he go hot teen nr. 1  Sakura thought.

"ehm..." an angel like voice eskaped the blonde.
Yep, puberty had hit him with a train.
"have you guys seen hinata by any chance?" Naruto asked.
His voice, like hinata, with a slight whisper in it.

"i think she's at kibas" ino responded with a finger on her chin.
"great, thanx" Naruto smiled as he waved and walked off again.

The two girls watched as he disappeared and exchanged a glance.
"he's grown" Sakura said.
"yeah... He sure has" ino said with a soft expression.

Naruto arrived at the hokage tower and saw his baa-chan sit there.

The big chested woman smiled at the young man in front of her.

"hi little brat, welcome back to the village" she said with a big smile on her face.

"yeah, good to be back" he said with a soft smile before hugging his grandma tsunade.