8

The three were in the living room now.
Naruto undid his henge and he flied to the TV to put it on.
Kiba stared at him in awe.
"Oke I'm gay now." He said.
Hinata and naruto laughed.
Narutos slight pale blonde hair with the blue strands were longer than in his henge and partly tied up in a pony tail.

Kiba started to walk around and started to discover the house a little.
Kiba walked in and stared at a wall covered in bookshelves.
On one of the shelves stood a picture of the 4th hokage and his wife in fairy form.
He looked at them in awe.

Hinata had offered to cook and entered the enormous kitchen.
She opened the fridge and expected ramen and other instant food.
On her surprise the fridge was filled with fresh ingredients from all around the world.
"whoa naruto, y-your kitchen is l-l-like a c-cooking paradise." Hinata said.
"Yeah dude, your house is like a castle man!" Kiba said.

After dinner naruto pointed a room to them that was at opposite side of the upper floor.
"Have fun you two" naruto said.
He closed the door and flew to his own room.

The next morning naruto got up and put his hair back in the pony tail after combing it.
He flied down the stairs and towards the kitchen when he saw hinata had already made breakfast and went to the table to eat it with them.

"Dude you just gotta give us wings man" kiba yelled enthusiastocly.Naruto looked at kiba, closed his eyes, opened them again and blatteted some flaira.
Then both kiba and hinatas back lit up and transparent butterfly wings with a red edge and a red hue.
Kiba and hinata looked at each other and then at their own backs.

They were outside and naruto had explained them how the wings worked.
Hinata kinda had it nailed.
Kiba was hanging upside down In the air.
Naruto and hinata laughed at kiba.
"I-im pretty sure t-thats not how it works kiba" hinata said.
Naruto flew towards kiba and helped him with his wings.

After a good four hours of practicing flying, they flew inside and hinata flied to the kitchen to make lunch.
Naruto flew to the table to put down the plates and kiba got himself the forks and knives.

After they ate their lunch naruto thought them how to make their wings invisible.
When they could do it perfectly, they left towards the hokage tower to speak with tsunade for their special task force.