2

Naru chan 12 y/o
Graduating day

Naruto walked in the test room and Jiji told him not to worry about the test, he was good enough. He gave him his headband and naruto walked out again walking to the class room.
He took a seat next to sasuke and putt his head down to nap a little.
Man... Keeping up this henge really is exhausting... Naruto though.
After 5 minutes of napping he got hit in the head by a pink haired girl.
"Naruto baka get up this is my place!'' She yelled.
One single blue strand of hair appeared in his hair. On the side near sasuke. Sasuke noticed this.
"I don't see your name here anywhere, sa Ku raaaa." Naruto said. Sasuke wanted to tap naruto on the shoulder but before he could naruto flinched and slapped his hand over the strand. When his hand was pulled away by sakura finite in it the strand was gone. Sasuke was confused at this and wanted to ask about it but he couldn't because iruka entered the class to asing teams and naruto putted his head back down.

"Team 7..... Naruto, sasuke and sakura." Sakura cheered for her being in the same group as sasuke. Naruto didn't care. Something really out of character for him. Sasuke noticed his change and stared at naruto. When naruto noticed sasuke staring ,he quickly yelled something about how Much he loved sakura. Sasuke sweat dropped and glared out of the window again.

After 3 hours, their stupid sensei still hadn't shown up. Sasuke was annoyed and sakura could smash the wall right now. Naruto however knew the jounin from training and knew he would be late. He was just playing with a bird that had landed on his head.

Naruto petted the unusually tamely bird. "Hi little one, how are you?" He asked. The bird sang a happy little tune and naruto giggled.
Kakashi then finally entered the class room.
"Well hell- naruto would you mind sending your friend away?" Kakashi asked.
Naruto nodded and whistled some tunes. The bird nodded and left the classroom through the window. Sasuke and sakura dropped their yaw at naruto, who calmly just closed his eyes again and sighed. "Kashi you're late as always" naruto said.
Kakashi laughed and scratcher the back of his head sheepishly.

"Heheh sorry.....I got lo-"
"Lost on the path of life? I thought so."naruto finished.

"Meet me on the roof." Kakashi said quickly and left with a shunshin."

The three calmly made their way to the stairway, naruto out front.
Sasuke and sakura were in the back, giving each other glances and moved their eyes between them and naruto. Naruto just walked ignoring the two idiots glaring holes through his back.

"Let's do some introductions." Kakashi said.
"I'll go first, I'm kakashi hatake, I like to read, I dislike some things. My hobbies are reading. And my dream is to make you three into strong shinobi. You're next emo duck." Kakashi said. "Hn... I'm sasuke uchiha...I don't really like things, I dislike a lot of things. I don't have any hobbies in particular and my dream won't be a dream but an ambition. I'm gonna kill a certain man." Sasuke said. "Alright you're next pink cherry blossom." Kakashi said.
"I'm sakura haruno and I like...*looks at sasuke* I dislike ino pig and naruto baka. My hobby is the sasuke fanclub and my dream is to marry a certain raven...*giggles*
"Alright ..... Interesting.... You're next fairy boy." Kakashi said without Mutch thought. Sakura and sasuke both looked at naruto. Naruto gave kakashi a -dude-what-the-fuck glare.
"I'm naruto uzumaki and I like training, I dislike some stuff. My hobbies are training and reading and my dream.....is not dealt your business." The blonde said.

"Alright, meet me on the trainings ground tomorrow and don't eat breakfast." Kakashi disappeared and naruto chuckled. And with that, naruto also shunshined himself away.