1

It was a sunny day and the 4th hokage was flying through the living room on his azure wings he his from the villagers.

Minato wasn't just the hokage, he also was the fairy king, and this brought a very gorgeous appearance onto him. His blonde hair with blue strands and his
Antennas. His muscular body and pointy ears. Of course he would wear a henge in public but in his own house that wasn't necessary

His wife, the queen of the red fairies, or half fairies, was highly pregnant and her birth would be today. Her wings were transparent with a little red hue like all half fairies.
She sat on the couch, nervous as hell.

Minato kept flying around getting things for kushina, even though she didn't need anything. Minato was kinda paranoid.
"Minato honey please calm yourself and give your wings a rest...."
Minato obeyed his wife and sat down.
"Minato honey, I'm nervous too, and I am exited as well but please, relax..."
Minato just sighed and nodded.
Kushina smiled at her king and hugged him.

Time skip(sorry) until after kurama chan pierced kushina and Minato.

"Naruto....you will grow up to be a good prince of the world. Please behave and be a good little boy....." And with that kushina and minatos bodies were going numb and they died with a peaceful expression on their face.

Sarutobi picked up the young baby naruto and saw his fairy like treats... The pointy ears, antennas, the blue strands in his hair and ofcource the wings. The pretty wings of a true fairy prince.
Sarutobi putt a henge on the baby and the kids hair becomes slight darker blonde, the blue strands dissapear, together with the pointy ears, antennas and wings. Sarutobi lifted the kid up and brought him to his parents home. He then put the child in bed and left a shadow clone with him.

A few years later

Naruto was 3 now. He had grown a lot but still was small. I guess that's a fairy like treat.
The child appeared to have a high intelligence and lots of curiosity.
Sarutobi decided to train the young boy and learned him how to use his fairy abilities well. Sarutobi also had learned the boy how to fly and land correctly. The boy was just three but already had surpassed his own parents.
"Hey Jiji....why do people always mean to me....is it becuz of my foxy?" Naruto asked.
Sarutobi nodded and naruto sighed.
"Sometimes I wish I could just shape shift into an animal like you thought me and run away forever..." Naruto said.
"I understand why naruto, I really do...."
"Jiji.....can I?"
Sarutobi shook his head.
"I'm afraid you can't naruto....I'll miss you"
"Alright then, I'll stay" naruto said as he starred in the distance, wings fluttering slowly like a butterfly. The blonde blue hair danced in the wind and his antennas swayed by the spring breeze.
The blonde then climbed on sarutobis lap.
"Hey Jiji, never leave me oke?" The blonde said. Sarutobi hugged the boy, carefully not to hurt the fragile wings of the boy and patted his head.
"I won't leave you until I die, promise."

Oke so I am gonna make a vote for pairings and yes I'll do Yaoi if voted for.
Love ya nya~
( this is closed, the ship has been decided)