3

I'm sorry readers but I'm gonna do a time skip till the chunin exams. I might make some extra chapters later on in between other chapters,ill have to see about that.

So sorry if you wanted to see some Naru chan action. Everything happened as good as the same except for naruto being aware instead of oblivious.
Anyway, enjoy.

Kakashi handed the three gennin a slip of paper.
"These are the entrance forms, don't forget to sign them or to hive them back to me." Kakashi said.
After all three of them signed the form they gave it back to kakashi and Kakashi eye smiled.
Then he shunshined away to the Hokage tower to give the forms to sarutobi.
"I heard you called naruto fairy boy, kakashi" sarutobi said.
"Yeah sorry, it slipped right out."kakashi explained.
"Be careful though, it must stay a secret."
"Yes, hokage Sama." Kakashi bowed and left.

Next day

"Jiji, am I allowed to show off in the exams?"
Sarutobi nodded.
Naruto jumped up (surprisingly high, due to narutos light weight as a fairy) and hit the ceiling with his head.
"Ouch......"
Sarutobi laughed.
"Prince, are you alright?" He asked. Naruto stood up in a jump and putted his thumb up.
"Alright.... Be careful out there prince, we don't want you to blow your cover just yet."
"Yeah yeah don't worry I'm not stupid, Jiji." Naruto said and he then ran out and towards the hokage tower.
This would go so much faster if I were allowed to fly...

At the academy naruto saw sasuke already there. He waved at him.
Sasuke just looked away from him with his nose In the air.

Sakura arrived 10 minutes later.
She had brought lunch for sasuke and herself.
Of course naruto didn't exist or something as for him, he didn't get anything.
"Sakura chan, wanna have ramen with me?" Naruto mentally puked at the mention of ramen. and also by the nickname BTW.

After a while everyone was allowed to enter the building and was asinged to a seat.

"You may begin" ibiki yelled after everyone got their paper and a pencil.
Naruto turned around the paper and looked at the questions.
They were piece of cake...
Naruto finished the test in 10 minutes and hinata,who was sitting next to him was utterly surprised.
Hinata looked at his paper and naruto let her, since this test was for cheating skills.
Since everyone was working their butts off and they were sitting in the back anyway, naruto let out his antennas and decided to look at the other people their minds.
Everyone was having a hard time except for shika, and two jounins.
The two jounins had the right answers all along and presented to work hard.
Hinata who was working on the 4th question, glanced over at naruto and saw the antennas.
She gasped and pointed at narutos head.
Naruto slapped his hand over her mouth.
He held his balded fist with a stretched index finger in front of his face and signed her not to make any sound.
He made his antennas disappear again and wrote something on the paper.
Don't make any sound. I'll explain later. Don't worry, I promise I'll be alright.
Hinata nodded and continued making the test.
Naruto putted his head down on his arms and decided to act like he took a nap.

After 50 minutes ibiki slammed his hands on the table and yelled: "alright ya midgets...."
He explained how the 10th question worked and half of the rookies left.
Naruto kept shut.
Ibiki looked at all the test papers and looked surprised when he saw narutos test.
"Who of ya midgets is naruto uzumaki?"
Naruto rose his hand.
"Tell me, how did you solve this?" Ibiki asked.
"It was easy, those questions are based on common cense. I dist even need to cheat.
So those two jounin weren't really necessary."
Ibikis yaw dropped, like anyone who knew naruto.
"How did you know about the jounin...." Ibiki asked.
Naruto shrugged and sat back down, being to lazy to explain.

A brown haired women flew on through the window.
"Hello brats, I'm anko and i will be your guide for the second phase of the test, follow me."
Then anko laid her eyes on naruto.
"NARU SAN!!!" Naruto flinched at the amount of sound.
Anko ran towards naruto and hugged him and lifted him up like a feather.
"Maa maa you haven't gained wight I see" she said with a huge grin on her face.
Naruto growled.
"You know damn well I can't gain weight..." He said.
Anko laughed.
"Whatever, I hope for you your friends won't fie u the Forrest of death." She said.
"Nah, I'll personally Handel that".
"Alright kiddo, see you there." The woman said as she jumped out if the window.
"And, for god sake..." Naruto signed, turned around and left the room.