nine

AN: innocent humans, avert your eyes

~

"w-were are we going to go?" mil asked between kisses as dan pressed her up against the side of his car.

"we're going wherever you want, love." dan said, wrapping an arm around her waist.

"your apartment." mil murmured against his lips.

dan nodded, and then helped mil into the car. once dan was inside, mil grabbed a hold of dan's hand as he started the car. while he was driving, dan probably broke about ten traffic laws as he tried to get home to his apartment, because it took him only seven minutes to get home as oppose to the regular fifteen. they scrambled out of the car and connected their lips again. they stumbled the elevator in the lobby of dan's building, giggling and kissing. dan pressed mil up against the wall of the elevator once the large steel doors shut, and they looked into each other's eyes.

"fuck..." he said softly. mil placed her hands on his stomach and slowly moved her hands upwards, past his chest and shoulders. the elevator dinged, and they ran out of the door. the two teens burst into dan's apartment, and mil kicked the door shut behind them. she pushed him onto the sofa, and walked over to the stereo. she scrolled through her phone and searched for a song, before she hit play.

yeah, suite 23 at the chateau

had a heart, man i'm tryna get it back though

tryna get it back, tryna get it back, tryna get it back

"god, i love this song." dan said. "it's always made me think of--"

"shut up and kiss me." mil said, throwing herself back onto dan. she placed her hands on the back of his neck and pulled him towards her. he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her even closer. she placed one leg on either side of him and leaned forward, wanting to get closer. she wanted to be even closer than she was now, but she was so impossibly close she couldn't possibly do that. dan turned her around and placed her on the couch so her back was resting on the pillows.

white linen, white rose, let's go, oh, oh

so please, baby, please, baby, talk slow

talk slow, I'm off the blow, I'm off the dro', i'm in my zone

dan leaned down and moved his lips away from hers, and instead began to place soft and gentle kisses on her jawline, sending a new kind of electricity through her body.

"s-shit..." she whispered, winding her fingers around his hair. she brought her legs up and wrapped them around his waist as she threw her head back. his touch was so gentle, but it sent shivers through her.  she reached up and pulled his suit jacket off, and began playing with the buttons of his shirt. she looked up at him, with a mixture of innocence and lust swirling in her eyes. he nodded as he chewed his lip, meeting her eyes and matching her gaze. she slowly unbuttoned the shirt as she felt the boy quiver under her touch. she eventually unbuttoned all seven buttons, and she slid the soft cotton material off of him.

legs around my neck i got your nails up in my back

get ready, we going to the chateau

no love, no love, no love, no love

just fucking in a california king, baby

she tossed the shirt aside and kissed him again, which made his glasses rest cockeyed on the bridge of his nose. he giggled as he readjusted them, then leaned back down. mil placed her lips on the nape of his neck and sucked softly, forming a dark hickey on the surface of sensitive skin.

"p-please, mil...a-ah...fuck..." he whimpered. she smirked against the boy, knowing that she had found a weak spot.

"y'like that, don't you?" she murmured, moving to his collarbone and softly biting the flesh.

"mmh...o-oh god, y-yes..." daniel moaned, throwing his head back.

"well then," mil murmured, moving away from him, "why don't you show me how much you like it?"

age twenty five and I'm rich now

no excuse, you be actin' like a bitch now

i gave you diamond, a pool, write the checklist

she want a ring, ain't fucking with a necklace

"fine." dan smirked, bringing his lips up to her ear so he could whisper, even though no one was around to hear. "i want the lights off, door locked, and you in the bedroom." he playfully nipped her earlobe and chuckled softly, before pulling away and walking down the hall towards his room.