Say You Love Me

Chapter 26
Rachel's pov:
"The reason Finn left you wasn't because he was scared . It was because he had leukemia  ." Quinn told me .

My heart dropped and I looked at Quinn and said ,

"Wh...What?"

"The day of the wedding Finn got a call saying he had cancer . That's why he left . He went through....."

Suddenly Quinn's voice faded out and my heart started to race . How could this happen ? How could he lie to me like that? I could feel my self getting light headed and then everything went dark.

"Rachel !"

(1 hour later )
I woke up an hour later in a hospital room . I looked over and there was Quinn.

"You're awake ." She said relieved .

"What happened ?" I asked her .

"You fainted ." She said .

"Is the baby okay?" I asked worried .

"Yes , please calm down Rachel ." She said .

"How ? How can calm down when I just found out that the love of my life had leukemia and instead of telling me he ran out and told his ex girlfriend and my best friend instead!" I said upset .

"Rachel I'm sorry ." She said .

"How could you hide this from me Quinn! We're best friends ." I said .

"Rachel I'm sorry ." She said .

"Sorry not going to save the man I love Quinn! No wonder doesn't wanna marry you , you're just a liar." I said upset .

"Woah! Wait a minute , I know you're upset but there's no need to bring Puck and I into this ." She said .

"Why not ! You seem to love to intrude my love life." I said .

"Okay , A. I didn't want to lie to you but I did because he asked me too. And B. You know nothing about Puck and I , so fuck off Rachel !" She said and left .

Quinn's pov:
I stormed into my house and went upstairs to see Puck in bed .

"Hey." I said .

He looked at me but didn't say anything .

"Okay you know what this is ridiculous! Noah Puckerman I love you , I have loved you since the first time I slept with you . We have been through hell and back but god damnit you are the only person who I wanna spend the rest of my life with. So I'm sorry if I lied but I was only doing it for Finn and Rachel my friends and I know you would've done the same . And that does make me a terrible person for lying but I just told her so now she hates me and I can only take so much hate but I can't take you hating me because you are the love of my life so what do you say ..." I got down on one knee ...

Rachel's pov:
I went into Finn room after being discharged from the hospital. He lied there will breathing tubes in his nose. I walked over and sat down ,

"Finn , I don't know if you can hear but I just want you to know how much I love and that I can't lose you to cancer . How could you not tell me after everything we've been through . You're my hero Finn , you're my person . So please baby live because our daughter needs you and I need you . And the answer to your question is yes . Yes I will marry Finn , but please wake up." I said and kissed his hand .

Quinn's pov:
"Noah Puckerman will you marry me ?" I asked him .

Rachel's pov :
I cried and laid my head on the bed and held his hand when suddenly I felt him move .

Quinn's pov:
I looked at him and he got on his knees took my hands and said ,

Rachel's pov:
"We're having a girl?"

Quinn's pov:
"Yes, I will marry you."

Rachel's pov:
"Finn."

......
Need a little positivity ? Well go check out my newest nonfiction self help book "Believer" out right now ! Go check it out !

Xoxoxo
Natalie