Dont Let Go

Chapter 33
Rachel's pov:
I opened my eyes and was outside in a garden . I looked around and I was wearing white .

"Hello Rachel."

I turned around and saw my mom ,

"Mom!" I said and ran into her arms .

Finns pov:
It's been 3 days since Rachel had the baby and she still hasn't woken up . I was sent home with the baby and I visit Rachel everyday with our little girl . I don't know what to call her because Rachel and I never established a name . I just wish she would wake up because I can't do this without her . I walked into Rachel's hospital room and sat down . Quinn was with the baby getting a check up . I sat down and took Rachel's hand .

Rachel's pov:
"Mom!" I said and ran into her arms .

"Hi baby girl ." She said .

"I missed you so much ." I said .

"I know , I've been watching you." She told me .

"Mom I have so much to tell you . So much has happened and ...." I froze and said , "Mom , where am I ?"

She looked at me concerned and said ,

"Well your between earth and heaven ."

"Wait am I dead?" I asked her .

"No you're in a coma but Rachel you don't have much time . You need to decide whether you want to live or die ." She told me.

Finns pov:
I looked at Rachel's life less body and said ,

"How could this happen? It isn't supposed to end this way Rach , you're not supposed to die like this . We're supposed to get married and love each other for better or for worse , you're not supposed to leave me first . We have a beautiful daughter Rachel , she's beautiful just like her mom and she needs you , she needs you and I need you . She doesn't even have a name yet because we never discussed one. Don't let go Rachel , don't let go because I don't wanna live in a world where you're not in it , I can't do it ." I told her .

Rachel's pov:
"What do you mean I have to choose?" I asked her .

"You went into emergency surgery Rachel and now you're in a coma ." She said .

"Is Finn still alive ? Did I lose the baby ?" I asked her .

"I don't know ." She said .

"Oh my god!" I said crying .

Suddenly thunder clouds came over us and it started to rain . I couldn't help but feel as if something was wrong and then suddenly I heard something.

"Rachel, if you can hear me ...."

Finns pov:

"Don't let go , I need you here with me ...."

Rachel's pov:
It was Finns voice and suddenly the clouds of grey went away .

"I need my wife . I need my wife so please baby stay with me , don't let go not just yet." He told me .

I looked at my mom and said ,

"I need to go back . He's alive and needs me , my baby needs me ." I told her .

She smiled and said ,

"I was hoping you say that ."

She pushed my hair back and said ,

"I'm so proud of the woman you've become . I love you so much Rachel ." She told me .

"I love you too mom ." I said .

She smiled and gave me a hug ,

"Goodbye sweet girl." And suddenly a vision of white appeared and she was gone .

Finns pov:
I looked at Rachel's lifeless body , I took her hand and I held it and said ,

"If you can hear anything I'm saying just move anyone of those beautiful fingers ."

I waited but nothing and I began to sob ,

"Shelby ." A soft voice said .

I looked up and her eyes were open .

"Rachel..." I said .

"Shelby Rose , that's her name ." She said .

I smiled with tears in my eyes and said ,

"I love you so much ." And I kissed her .