Chapter 6: The Lonely Raindrop

(Picture drawn by me sorry that you have to see more of my horrible drawings XD)

Y/n P.O.V

"Y/N!! WHAT TIME IS IT?" "hmm i don't know bro, 11:00pm?" "OMG, ITS PAST BEDTIME!!" "welp time passes by quickly now doesn't it." Papzius walked into the living room and stood in front of sans." "EXCUSE ME BROTHER OF PAPYRUS, DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE AN EXTRA ROOM?" "uh there's only one extra room upstairs-" "OH..." "its fine bro you can take the room, i'll take the couch." "I CAN'T DO THAT SISTER, YOU REALLY WORK A LOT, I THE MAGNIFICENT PAPZIUS SHALL TAKE THE COUCH!!" "nah really bro, you take the room, besides i won't be using it much, i have work to be done tonight." "(Y/N) YOUR WORKING AGAIN? YOUR GOING TO EXHAUST YOUR SEL-" "Pazy, just trust me ok, I've been doing it for years, i'm used to it" "YA BUT-" "take the room please Papzy, i'll be up in a moment to read to ya." "OH OK, DO YA HAVE THE STORY?" "yup, the faster you get into bed the sooner i'll read to ya-" before you could finish, Pazius ran upstairs, you couldn't help but smile. "SANS!!" "yea bro?" "ITS TIME FOR MY BEDTIME STORY" "right.. coming bro." You watched Papyrus dash to his room. You stood up along with Sans" "brothers huh," "yup" You walked upstairs with sans but quickly looked down to glance at Frisk. "oh an frisk, don't go anywhere tonight ok? i need to have a talk with ya." "uh ok.." You entered the room where Papzius was. You smiled seeing that he was already laying in bed ready for his story. "heh i see your ready, what will it be tonight Papzy?" "I WANT TO HEAR ONE OF YOUR STORIES, THE ONE WITH THE RAINDROP." "heh again Pap" "YESSS I LOVE THAT ONE" "ok" you sans at the end of the bed and turn toward Papzius.

"Once there was a a rain drop, just one lonely raindrop. This one lonely raindrop grew tired of falling down. It grew numb with the countless cycles. In till this one lonely raindrop, feared to see the thing all over again, it gave up loving....it gave up trying... it no longer wanting to look around with no change. But no matter how much he wanted to stop the cycle, no matter how much he wanted to change, he couldn't change his destiny. He couldn't change his life..." you were interrupted with quiet sounds of snoring and you realized he was asleep, he must have been very tired if it made him sleep half way into the story. You flicked the lights off and quietly closed the door. You walked back down stairs to see sans sitting on the couch along with Frisk. "oh y/n, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" You sat down next to Sans and looked at Frisk."or is is something that only you an me need to talk about" "nah its fine, Sans can listen if he wants, anyway...i wanted to talk about...Chara."

Sans P.O.V

I quickly sat up so i could hear closely. "uh..you sure we should talk about this in front of Sans?" "yes Frisk," I looked at (y/n) as she turned to look at me. "besides, you are one of the few who fought Chara in the genocide route and can remember every timeline right?" "uh ya.." "ok so anyway, i just came from the surface and i actually really didn't expect Grillby in this world to actually remember me or anything i said. Which makes me believe that there was something wrong with the last reset." "reset? but i didn't reset rec-" "i know, which explains why you haven't started fro the begging. And it seems everyone still knows you. But the situation with chara is that i need to find her." Find her? why did she need to find that monster. "(y/n), your not going to fight her again are you?" "of course Frisk, its my job as the guardian of Aus to eliminate threats." "ya but, she almost killed you that last time, she dropped your HP to .5" "i know frisk, but i killed her in the end now didn't I?" "ya but-" "Frisk i have been fighting her for years, shes has yet to kill me, so it will take over a million years for her to kill me now" "i guess." "anyway, i need to find out where Chara is at the moment, i can go back to my Au and try searching my cameras, but that will take too long." She turn and faced me again. "sans, do you have a way of contacting other Au Sans?" "uh i can but its a very hard thing to do?" "fine i guess i will just have to go to every Au and speak with each sans." "woah kid, your not serious are ya?" "sans were talking about a girl who mastered the power to go to any Au and destroy it, of course i'm serious." "jeez" Frisk immediately talked. "(y/n) isn't there some other way to talk to the other Sans, i mean your working yourself too much, you know what happened last ti-" "Frisk, we have agreed that we Will not speak of what happened last time understand?" "ya but-" "do you understand?" "yes" Last time? Papzius was always talking about how hard (y/n) works, but is afraid she was going to exhaust herself. But what did Frisk mean about last time? "um actually there is that Au meeting coming up in a few weeks, that may help." (y/n) looked at me confused. "a Au meeting? is that why i sometimes don't see any sanses, Papyrus or Frisk in any world?" "yup, every Sans should be their, well at least the ones who would actually go." "i hate reunions but i guess that will work." "although they might be a bit surprise to see you." "whys that?" "well their aren't much female Skeletons as yourself and they might freak out about meeting a undiscovered Au." "i see, well i guess we will just have to see how things work, anyway you staying here Frisk or are you going to Toriels?" "Toriel must be worried, so i better get going to her house." "i see, i'll walk ya their" I watched them walk out, something inside me didn't like the feeling of them walking this late of night, i know Frisk can dodge attacks but in this timeline she wouldn't fight. (y/n), i now know that she fight Chara and may fight any threat...but still....