Chapter 7: Should Be Erased From Existence

( I first of all want to thank  Joanna Cooper @KCJoannaPlays  for the the wonderful cover page, you didn't have to do that XD must have took a long time to do it but thank you. ) 

Y/n P.O.V

You walked along side Frisk, it was surprisingly very quiet out, it kinda disturbed you a bit. It reminded you a lot of your own empty world. For some eerie reason, you has this weird feeling in your gut....well if ya had one of course. But you couldn't get the silence out of your mind. The wind blew in the air blowing snow around. The air was cool against your bones. You turned to face Frisk who was shivering in the cold. "you cold their buddy?" "you may handle the cold, but some of us have skin you know." "heh sorry kid" You took off your jacket and handed it to Frisk" "here this might keep you from turning to a Kid-cicle." Frisk took your jacket and quickly rapped herself in it, you couldn't help but smile. You kept walking alongside Frisk, it was pretty dark out and no one was out, who would be out this late. The silence was getting to you, the sound of wind and the snow crunching under your feet. You passed some houses and shops. They were quiet, and light shown from inside. You noticed that snow started to fall gently down, but the wind picked up speed. You glanced toward Frisk who still seemed to be shivering. "look kid, if your that cold, i can easily just teleport ya hom-" You quickly glanced behind ya. You don't know the reason why, but you had that feeling. That same feeling as if someone dropped down dead. "(y/n)?...is something wrong?..." You glanced around to see if anyone was around. You were a little tense now, and the quietness was not making it any better. You grabbed Frisk by the arm and urged her to walk faster. You have a feeling that someone was near, and you might know who... "come Frisk, we need to get you indoors." "why, is something wrong?" You had another feeling of someone falling down dead...someone died...someone was killed was your first thought. That thought was confirmed when you noticed the dust particles floating in the air. You looked at the path in front of you and noticed that all the stores and houses were locked, there was no way that you could take frisk indoors. Toriel's house was still a long way away and you couldn't just teleport her there..not now... The only option was taking her back to Sans house. "Come Frisk" You turned the other direction and walked making sure Frisk was at your side "uh, (y/n), Toriel's house is that way." "Were not going to Toriel's house, were going back to Sans house." "why? is something wrong?" You heard shifting in the trees. You glanced around and glared into the darkness. You knew very well she was near.... "Is it Chara?" "To be honest Kid, i think it is, which is why we don't have time to waste, we must get you indoors, and the closes place is Sans house so i'm taking you back?" "But" "no buts Frisk, we are going-" You heard the laughter of a child ring through the wind and bounce off every tree. "damn it," You pushed Frisk behind ya and made sure she was not in target sight. The last thing you needed was Frisk dying. You glanced around and put on one of your grins. "Well i see your still hiding in the shadow aren't you....Chara.." "Your quick...i wonder how your so good in knowing where i am." "heh, you can say its a skeletons instincts.." You watched as Chara walked out from the Shadows and stand a few feet in front of you. You glanced at her knife seeing blood and dust on it. "heh, i see you killed today, i say 2 people Am i correct?" "it will be four including Frisk there and you of course." "You know.... why waste your time on someone you know will be easy to kill, and just focus on someone you failed to kill countless times" "oh you love making me angry don't ya?" "i try my best." "How cute, iv'e killed everyone in your Au, Undyne...Alphys....Flowey....everyone....i only need to eliminate your brother...and you..." Your anger was rising but you couldn't fight while Frisk was there. She needed to get to safety. You managed to teleport you and frisk farther in the direction to Sans house. You had to react quickly. Knowing Chara, she would be on your trail very quick "listen Frisk, Sans house is not much farther, go there and stay there you understand?" "but what about you?" "i will be fine, now hurry" "i...your not going to fight her again are you....she might kill you this time...." "Frisk for the last time, i am going to be fine...now go." "ok..." "oh and one more thing...if anyone asks you where i am...just tell them i went for a walk...ok?" "but-" "you understand?" "ok" "now go.." You watched Frisk run back in the direction of Sans house, and just in time. "you know, i hate it when you teleport, your just like that comedian...sans" "oh well i'm sorry that i make you killing me harder. Tell me Chara... are your really stupid enough to fight me again? you tried countless times to kill me and with no prevail..." "Your a fool aren't ya, all those times you killed me, gave me a chance to see your dodging movements. You see, for years i have finally found your fighting patterns. That's how i kept killing Sans countless times, that's how i'm going to kill you." You sighed in annoyance. The wind was picking up more speed and dust was flying in the the air...."I guess we will find out....."

You stood feets away from where Chara stood...ready to fight again... for what seems to be an endless battle between......Monster.......and human.........You looked at Chara with blackness in your eyes, your pupils fading from sight...

"Its a horrible day outside......

.....Dust is flying......

.....flowers are Wilting.........

...........And days like this.............

..........Kids like you..............